Case Six: Seokjin

"Wake up pretty boy!"

A firm and heavyset voice which is not familiar to me, who's calling me. I woke up, feeling hanging on my head. The only display that covered was a room. It's chic and has ethereal flourish chamber, the bed was so light and soft covered with soft silk black sheet.
'This is not my room!' I panicked and strive to find my gun then I observed my hands all tied up in the post bed. I try to remember how I end here?

Flashback.

I use my sniper and camcorder to records Runch Randa next shipment which located to the Salcodux Pier. It's an abandoned warehouse a couple of years ago due to not renewing their contract to the landowner. I wait for him until my eyes caught him. I saw a petite man, he's at twenty or thirty years from now. Walking around the alley of the warehouse. I can't recognize him because of the surgical mask, he's wearing but I have a gut feeling that, this Runch Randa. He's wearing a long brown jacket. I zoom more the telescope to identify the inside of his jacket. I saw nothing... He only wearing all black shirt and tight jeans, I notice his ****... -You're becoming a pervert, Seokjin.-

I glance back again to the scope and my eyes widened when he's staring straight to my eyes. I stumbled away to my scope. -Is he noticed me, how come?-

My location was on the rooftop of the warehouse. It's so impossible to notice me despite that, I'm far away from his location, he couldn't see me too easily. My scope sniper was camouflage by a bunch of dirt and vines. I hid in the platform of the balcony which he didn't discern me. I wait a couple of minutes before I resemble my scope again but he's gone. I panicked as I turn left and right my scope but he is nowhere to found.

"Where's is he?"

I got threatened by the fact, he already caught me. I reload my caliber as possible happens. I gradually crawl myself away from the balcony. A high chance, he already distinguishes my demeanor. I move to the top floor room of the warehouse, I hid in the huge metal box, my heart beat raises as I heard footsteps coming to my hideout. I covered my mouth using both palms to prevented to make a noise. I imperceptibly peak and viewed a different man. Until I hear a familiar voice far away.

"Hyung... Help me..." I recognize the voice, It was Jungkook. They got him.

"Seokjin!!! Don't come here, it's a trap." My spines quivered as I apprehend Jimin voice, they also took him. My perception fighting right now, its either Jimin and Jungkook or nothing. I cannot ignore both young ones, I don't want them to die because of my selfishness.

"Superintendent Kim, surrender now or both of your colleagues die here." A deep voice yells my name. I cannot view the man's face or his pointing the gun on both of my brothers. I silently walk over them without further notice. The man with a whole black coat spoke again. "What's your answer Superintendent, you want your colleagues to splatter their brains on their sacks or reveal yourself!" He shouted; it seems he didn't notice my presences

Maybe, this is a trap to make for me, I must be alerted. I reload my caliber and check again the situation down below, their whereabouts are nowhere to found. I scan the whole place and investigating the place. I console myself once I noticed 2 men tie on the chair with a sack covered their heads. I attack the man in his head by my gun hitting strongly enough to feel on his knees. I untie their ropes finally relieve their safe. The place was so dark, it is not easy to untie their ropes, however, there something odd on these two. Suddenly a gun pointing on back of my head. I glance at him at the corner of my eyes. This time, the man with sack pointing a gun behind me and the other in front of me.

"J-jimin... J-jungkook, why?" I baffled on both of them, I didn't concede; my brothers' action.

How come, they betray me so easily?

A moonlit crossing on the ceiling window of the warehouse, the only source of light in the warehouse. The man in front remove the sack and I recognized him.

"Y-your Kim Taehyung," My eyes widened as he smirked also play a voice recording on his hand.

"Hyung... Help me..."

A wave of anger boiled on me, I would like to punch his smirking face, however, I need to calm down. I assumed they git Jungkook.

"Where is he?" I half-shout and fume of anger on my voice. " What did you do to him?"

"Calm down, princess. I wouldn't hurt either kill my bunny. He's mine." He clarified smoothly. How could him, that Jungkook is like a thing that can own?

"I'm not a princess, where's Jungkook?! Answer me!" My teeth gritted on anger, suddenly the man behind me spoke on a deep manly voice.

"Taehyung keep him," My eyes turn in the corner beyond not seeing the person behind me.

"How about Jimin?"

"He is safe, a person who had a perfect memory should be kept," He scanty groan. "As for you, There something, we need to know without knowing to the police. Before I retort back, he hit my head causing my vision to black out. I felt my body floating like someone carrying me. I close my eyes; leaving myself driven to a slumber.

End of Flashback.

Now, I am here captive by our arch-enemy. This is better than nothing, at least. I could take information about him.

"At last your wake up, pretty boy,"

"Can you please stop calling me, princess or pretty. I'm not a girl." I sassily stated in front of his face labeling him to smirk. He lifted my chin forcing myself to glance at him.

"I only say the truth, You're prettier than many women. I met, you should be proud." He declared with an arrogant tone. He smiles before departing the room without an answered for him

What an asshole?

Suddenly, I hiccups came out with no other reason.

This is impossible, the only purpose; a hiccup will occur.

When I in love.