Rules (For Critics)

Please read all the rules. We know there are many, but it's only to help run the service smoothly.

+ Please follow A Writer's Desk (awritersdesk) while you're a part of the team. You are free to unfollow us if you ever leave the team. While you're still a part of the team, we will follow you back. This is to provide easy access to communication.

+ Please communicate to us about your status (open or closed) and queue every Friday or Saturday. We will update your status on your About Critic Page every weekend. During weekdays, if there's a change in your status, please mention it in the comments section of your Request Critic Page.

+ Please post your updated queue in the comments section of your 'Request Critic' page every few days.

+ Please comment 'Done' under the requests you've completed so the clients can see your queue if it hasn't been updated recently.

+ Please timely respond to A Writer's Desk's messages and comments. If you fail to get back to us within a week, you will officially be removed from the staff. 

+ Please don't quit or go on a hiatus without informing us within due time. Also, complete the requests you've accepted before you leave. If you don't inform us and don't respond back within a week, above rule applies.

+ Please respond to your clients within a week. If you don't and we receive their query regarding the same, your requests page will be closed until the issue is sorted. If we can't reach you, above rule applies.

+ Please begin all your critiques delivered through comments with A Writer's Desk's hashtag: #AWDcritiques. If your critique is in parts and delivered through several comments, your each comment should begin with #AWDcritiques.

+ In the forms, clients are required to give a password to show they've read all the rules. Please make sure the password is correct before you accept the request.

+ After acceptance of the request, the client is required to complete your payment first. We recommend that you only complete the request after the client has completed the payment.

+ If a client is spamming you with messages, didn't respond within five days, hasn't completed the payment, undid the payment or any other issue, please contact A Writer's Desk through PM on the main account or contact the Founder or the Admins on their personal accounts.

+ Please try to complete your requests as soon as possible, preferably within a week. If you need more time, do keep your client and A Writer's Desk informed.

+ Encourage your clients to leave feedback on your About Critic Page (in this book) after you've completed their request. Also, read the feedback you've received and improve on the aspects you can.

[[ Rules are subject to change. ]]