We're hiring!

Wish to be a A Writer's Desk Critic

Well, we're currently hiring! Read below to find out more. 

What you'll be doing as a A Writer's Desk Critic?

As A Writer's Desk Critic, you will be critiquing Wattpad writer's stories, providing them with helpful insights into their works. Your critique will need to comment on every aspect of their story, pointing out to them what works and what doesn't. 

As A Writer's Desk Critic, we request you to be sincere and respectful in your critiques. Flaws can be pointed out politely and constructively as well. You don't need to be rude or excessively harsh in your critiques. We are here to help and encourage the writers, not to make them stop writing altogether. 

Ready to apply? 

Great! Before you apply, please spend a few minutes learning how A Writer's Desk Critiques functions and kindly read the rules we have mentioned for the critics. It's important for you to know all this before you apply. 

After you've read all the rules and learned how things work around here, please fill out the application form given in the link below.

http://bit.ly/HiringCritics

(The link will also be posted as an external link to this book as well as in the comments section below for easy access. The link is also available on A Writer's Desk Jobs book which is available on our profile.)

Good luck! We eagerly await your application!