Chapter 31 - sort of

Beginne am Anfang

"WHATTT??!!"

"You heard me. Till I know everything, you're all suspended by tomorrow. Now leave!" Makarov said.

~Natsu's POV~

I can't believe gramps suspended us. "Not fair. Lisanna is always so annoying," I complained.

Lucy and I were walking to the cafeteria, because it was almost lunchtime, and you're wasting your time if you go to class the last minute before the bell.

We sat down and there was the bell. Students were slowly filling the cafeteria and our friends came running to us.

"What happened?" Juvia asked sitting down. Lucy explained everything and I heard a loud crack.

All of our heads went to the directions of Mira. "Calm down, Mira. It isn't even that bad," I tried to reason her. "No school. Yay."

It worked, but I got a soft smack from Lucy. "What do you mean with 'it isn't even that bad'? You're failing some
subjects."

"You don't understand?" Gray said looking at Lucy like some idiot. "Huh?" she asked.

"Flame brain can spend all the time with you," Gajeel said.

She realized it and she blushed. She sat down without saying an other word.

Erza walked to us and showed us some poster, I think. I looked at it.

There wasn't a picture, just some text.

Natsu Dragneel is beginning to get soft for a girl. Is he really the king of our school?

I gowled again. "Lisagna," I said, no doubt.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw that everyone has that paper with text.

"What now? Do you mind at all?" Jellal said eating an apple.

I began to think about it. I actually do care about it. People won't go near me so I am not overcrowded.

"I do mind," I spoke honestly. I saw lucy playfully rolling her eyes.

I walked away picking things from my locker till someone purposely bumped to me. I didn't fall, is was too soft.

I glared at him. "Seriously?" I spat, knowing the rest of the hallway was empty.

The boy nodded. "I wanted to check if the rumors were true. I guess is it, because usually you would push that person who bumped into you back."

I walked closer to him, still glaring. He did walk back, but not that much.

"Listen here buddy. Maybe I am going soft, but don't forget I still have the power. Do one things against me and you will regret it," I said.

"But why does Lisanna not regret anything? I'm sure she already did stupid things against you, yet she is still standing around proud."

I chuckled dark. "Look, I'm not going to waste my energy on her. She is nothing. Lucy is slowly doing things to her herself, and believe me. She is gonna do is much different than I."

I let him go and he walk away, snorting.

I turned around and saw Lucy standing there. My eyes went wide, hoping she didn't hear a thing I said.

"Did you hear anything of that?" I asked.

She nodded.

She walked to me. "What do you expect me to do against Lisanna?" she asked.

"Dunno. Your choice."

She smirked and I got shivers. She never smirks. She put her hands together like an evil mastermind.