Talk to him damn it!

"Lance why are you apologizing..?" Keith asked, going over, sitting next to Lance.

"I don't know, Okay? I'm just stressed. Shiro and I talked again and I felt butterflies and happiness and it all went down to shit." Lance sighs.

"Dropped another hint you were dating?" Keith chuckled.

"Sadly.. I was humming my favorite song and he just had to remember it. And he just had to have another flashback!" The Cuban boy huffed, crossing his arms, "What can a boy do to just keep something like this to himself for a while so he doesn't have a mental breakdown?"

Keith placed a hand on Lances shoulder in sympathy and Lance just sighed, saying, "I'm sorry," once again.

But little did either one of the teens know that a certain former Galran prisoner was standing outside of the room, eves-dropping on the two boys. He was utterly shocked, so he was dating Lance! Damn, how could he be so oblivious to something like this?

Shiro scurried out back to his room, then sat down on his bed, a dumbfounded expression on his face. He heard his door swoosh open and he looked over at who it was, seeing it was Keith, he leaned his head back on the wall.

Keith sat down next to Shiro on his bed, "You heard that, didn't you?" He asked, looking down at his lap.

"How do you know..?" Shiro asked with no emotion, "Here's a better question, how the hell did I not know??" He groaned, his head in his hands.

Keith patted Shiros shoulder in sympathy. Shiro wanted to ask Lance about what the hell was going on, if this was a prank or not. But Shiro was confused right now and didn't know what to feel.

Alright let's go back a bit, because y'all are prolly confused of how Keith even knew Shiro was there.

Keith was about to say something to Lance, but he heard footsteps, "I'll be back," Keith stated, standing up, speeding over to the sound of the footsteps. He then saw Shiros door closed and thought "shit" as he walked over to the door, opening it with just a hand on the panel.

And that's what brought us here.

"Are you gonna tell him?" Keith asked.

"What..?" Shiro asked

"Are you going to tell Lance you know you're dating?" Keith asked slowly, again.

"No.. Not until I figure all this out.. I want to remember everything before I just tell him 'hey I know we're dating hahah let me tap dat ass'" Shiro said with a smirk and eyebrows raised with finger guns, in a sarcastic tone.

Keith chuckled, "There you are.."

"What?" Shiro asked, whipping his head over to look at Keith.

"This is how you were at the Garrison.. I guess all those flashbacks and dreams brought back funny Shiro," Keith stated.

"Hey, let an old man let loose for a bit, you teens are already making me sprout grey hairs," Shiro joked, motioning to his white floof of hair.

"That should be a new record, saying that you're a six year old," Keith chuckled.

Suddenly from the comms you could hear Allura say, "I know you all took much needed naps, but lights out is the same time."
The lights in the castle suddenly dimmed for all the people who were going to fall asleep again.

"You know that sooner or later you'll have to tell him.." Keith says seriously.

Shiro sighs and asks, "Do I really have to..?"

"Yes." Keith deadpans, "Not right now, but soon."

~•~

After Keith ran away Lance just chilled in the observation basement thing for a bit, just thinking.

"L-Lance, Lance McClain," Lance breathed, shaking the other males hand firmly.

"Takashi Shirogane, But you can call me Shiro," He smiled broadly.

"Holy shit I think I stopped breathing there for a second," Lance wheezed.

"H-huh?" Shiro asked, scared.

"Dude, you're my hero," Lance said with the biggest smile.

Lance knew why the older male was so shocked, Takashi wasn't that big in the industry, he's done small things like charity, and helping people out every once in a while. But Shiro had a heart of gold and nobody could say otherwise.

Lance pulled his knees to his chest as he sighed, leaning against the wall, looking at the stars.

"You're the most beautiful thing this universe could've ever created," the older male stated, his grey eyes shining.
This was on their first date, they wanted to get to know each other better but, it turned more intimate.

Lances face turned beet red as he exhaled and said, "Kiss me."
And Shiro did exactly that.

His first love.

His life.

His first heartbreak.

Lance stood up, he didn't need to be thinking about this. He walked passed all of the rooms and ended up at Shiros.

This was his body telling him he needed to do something about this. He couldn't. It was impossible. Shiro doesn't remember him and doesn't love him. That's nothing Lance could fix.

He walked to the lion, pressing his hand to her particle barrier.

What?
Why wasn't it going down?

He heard a low rumble in the back of his mind and his head snapped over to Black.
His eyes widened and he felt like he couldn't breathe.
No way? Was Black accepting him as her paladin?

He suddenly felt a mental whack across his head
"Okay okay, I guess not.." Lance grumbled, walking over to Blacks cockpit, sitting infront of her particle barrier, leaning on it, "Here to interrupt me wallowing in my self pity?" Lance asked, sounding dead.
Black growled, entering his mind. Lance felt like screaming, this was new.

He felt Blacks presence and a memory slipped through his mind, but it wasn't thorough.

All he did was feel. He could only feel and hear, but he only heard slight things. He heard singing. It wasn't recognizeable, until he felt someone breathing, someone's hands rubbing through his hair.

It didn't take long for Lance to realize these were Shiros memories, and what Black was showing him was all Shiro could see, and all Shiro could feel, and all Shiro could hear.

He didn't open his eyes as he muttered, "Show me more"

Lance had a plan now, he was going to take Shiros memories and try to awaken them.
He doesn't know how he will, but he doesn't want to force it on Shiro.
But he's going to try.
And he could hear Blacks encouraging purr in the back of his mind.

"Good girl," Lance purred as more memories flooded into his mind, this was going to be fun.