Prolouge

Two boys were kissing in the oldest bedroom, the younger getting pinned against the wall as they kiss.
"Careful Shiro~" He purred, wrapping his arms around the others neck.
"Sorry babe, guess I'm just a little desperate" Shiro chuckled deeply, his grip on Lances waist becoming tighter, as if he won't let the younger go.

They both then heard footsteps from outside the door, "Shit, Iverson" Lance whispered, scrambling over to Shiro's desk, "Remember the plan."

Shiro walked behind Lance and started talking about space and acting like he was helping him out.

Iverson quietly opened the door to the dorm, just in case Shiro was sleeping. He saw Lance sitting at the desk with Shiro hovering over him, "HEY!" Iverson barked, his least favorite student hanging out with his most excelled student? Not on his watch, "What do you think your doing here after hours cadet?"

Lance stood up and both of the teens saluted "I was helping him study, sir, he has a test on Friday." Shiro stated.

"How long have you two been studying, cadet?" Iverson barked, hands behind his back, glaring at Lance.

Lance checked his watch and his eyes went wide, going back to saluting, "Five hours. Sir."

Shiro tensed, not knowing it's been that long. Lance came horny in his room at seven thirty.. That meant it was... midnight!! Damn, he didn't realize how long they could make out.

Iverson just looked at the two, "Go back to your dorm cadet," he sighed, shaking his head, walking out the dorm.

"Want to sleep over?" Shiro asked, flopping on his bed.
"Or can I.. Sleep over?~" Lance purred, climbing on top of Shiro. Shiro wasn't complaining.

~•~

Lance sped down the hallways, its been a week since he "slept over" in Shiro's dorm. Shiro was taking off to Kerebose and Lance was going to be late. He wanted to be early so he could have a special goodbye. But that's not going to happen anymore.

He ran outside and saw Iverson talking in a raised microphone on a tall stand thingy like he was the mayor. But Lance didn't pay attention to that, he had better things to attend to. He looked around, looking for the all too familiar face he knows and loves.

There weren't many people here compared to the last one, then again, that one was an experiment rocket to Mars. And you already know that shit blew up the minute it entered Mars' atmosphere.

He finally saw a group of people, two teens and a middle aged man. The names Takashi Shirogane, Matt Holt, and Samuel Holt. Lance made eye contact with his beloved secret boyfriend and gave a small thumbs up. Shiro only smiled, his nervous expression changing to calm as he looked professional and looked at the American Flag with respect.

Lance smiled a love struck smile and his shoulders slumped a bit, damn did he love that man. He suddenly felt a pair of eyes on him as he looked next to him, seeing a young girl in a pink dress and a green headband. She looked a lot like the boy next to Shiro. The girl had a smirk on her face. Lance's face flushed and he looked at Iverson.

"He talks about you a lot, ya-know." The young girl said softly, looking at the rocket in front of them with hope. Lance looked at her confused.

"How would you know...?" He asked, trying not to sound that rude, looking at the younger girl.

"Matt Holt is his roommate and best friend. I tend to be Matts younger sister, I play video games with them a lot." She says matter- of- factly.