Chapter 2

"This party is wack" Matt groaned as I tried to drag him up to dance I'd only had a couple of drinks but was already feeling tipsy.

"Why can't you just enjoy it?" I growled. I threw his hand back down onto his lap and stormed off to find someone else who would be up for it. As I walked across the living room I noticed some people standing outside by the pool, I recognised the girl as my friend Abigail who's house it was I didn't recognise the others until I stepped outside and realised it was the guys from Bless The Fall. They all jeered as I walked over.

"What are you doing hanging out with these idots?" I said nudging Abigail. She laughed and so did the they.

"So where's Craig?" I rolled my eyes at them.

"How would I know" 

"Er because you live with him" I flicked my hair over one shoulder

"Fuck Off!"

"Stop being such a Bitch" i looked at Abigail and gasped 

"I can't believe you just said that to me! Since when have you been close to these guys?"

"Since I got with Jared, now please get out of my house!" I laughed until I felt someone start yanking at my hair.

"Hey! stop that!" I stood up and Abigail dragged me out of her garden gate and practically threw me to the curb. I straightened myself out what was her problem. I mean we'd always been close in school and I'd always told her it would be wrong if she suddenly started hanging out with my step Dad's band members like we do with our friends I grabbed my handbag and started digging for my phone. After about 10 minutes of digging I gave up looking and in a huff I threw it to the ground. Matt's car keys fell out.

"Well I guess the car is better than the curb" I flicked on the radio and opened the glove box to chose a CD and my phone fell out. "fab" I sighed. I fliped up Matts contact and called him telling him to get to the car.  

On the drive home from Abigails all I did was rant about her and BTF. How could she be like that towards me? If it wasn't for me she wouldn't be one of the popular kids in school. Since she started hanging ou with me she became the queen of redwood high. The only reason I am popualr is because of my step Dad. Pulling up on my drive I looked at the clock. "It's only 10pm!" I groaned "Great" I thanked Matt and walked inside to be greated by Craig. He looked at his watch and licked his lips smirking "10pm you're early. Shit party?" I pushed him out of the way and entered the living room where my Mum was sat watching TV. 

"It's 10pm Lexi why are you back so early? Did everyone get kicked out?"

"Nope just me" I smiled at her sarcastically and she looked at me concenred I sighed and explained everything, well tried too until she noticed the shoes I was wearing.

"I swear to God Lexi if those shoes you're wearing are mine I will kill you"

"Mum they're fine no one spilt anything on them. Can we just pretend you never saw them?" She grudged, so put them away. I took them off and carried them to her bedroom before deciding it was best to just hit the hay.