Dr. Olendski

Hope you enjoy this chapter, it took me a very long time to do! Give me advice, comment, and remember, I will give shoutouts to anyone who leaves kind supporting comments. 

xoxo--- Rukhsanna 

I woke up to the sounds of chattering around me. I could tell the people chatting were trying to be quite so I could sleep. My eyes fluttered open slowly and I looked around. I was in the school hospital. What the hell? Then I spotted Alberta standing next to my bed talking to Dimitri. Why is Alberta here? She should still be on the camping trip with the other students and guardians. I groaned because of the bright light on my face. 

"Rose? Are you awake?" Dimitri said rushing over to my side. I felt his fingers stroke my cheek. I nodded my head letting him know I was awake. "Thank god you're okay, Roza," he whispered in my ear. I heard someone cough and my eyes shot over to the direction of Alberta. 

"What are you doing here? What about the camping trip? There's still another day and a half left," I said. My throat was very dry so my voice sounded rough. Alberta and Dimitri's face had worry all over it. 

Dimitri took my hand. "Rose, you've been out for two days. You fell asleep at the cabin and when you didn't wake up, I took you here. Everyone has been worried sick. Lissa came by a couple of times to check on you and right now, everyone is in school," Dimitri said. I was shocked. 

I needed to go find Lissa and make sure she's okay. I don't like being far from Lissa because if something ever happened to her, I would never forgive myself. I began to sit up but Dimitri grabbed my arms. "Rose, you need rest. Your blood pressure is high and your iron level is low. You need to be eating better. You've lost about seven pounds since Mason's...," Dimitri suddenly stopped. 

"Death, Dimitri, you can say it. I'm not a china doll that'll break at the slightest fall," I said annoyed. I just wanted people to stop treating me like I'm going to break. 

"You just had a mental breakdown. You aren't a china doll but you are just as breakable as one at the moment. You put on this strong front for everyone and pretend everything's okay when really, it's not," Dimitri said stroking my cheek again. I smacked his hand away. 

"Don't touch me, Guardian Belikov," I hissed. I shoved him as hard as I could. He barely fell back, he only tripped back a little. I got off the bed and walked towards the door. 

"Rose!" Alberta shouted and grabbed the back of my hospital gown. Oh, god. I just flashed Dimitri and Alberta my ass. 

I looked over at Dimitri and I can see the pure shock on his face. My face definitely was all red and I really wanted to curl up into a ball. 

"Did you guys... um... see anything?" I stuttered because I wasn't really sure how to ask that. I looked over to Dimitri giving him a hopeful look, but he quickly avoided eye contact with me. 

"It's fine Rose, we only saw the behind... part," Alberta said awkwardly while shaking her head. "Here's some clothing that Lissa collected for you for when you wake up," she said handing me a pile of clothing. 

"Who changed me?" I demanded. 

"A doctor, Rose. They needed to check everything to make sure you weren't knocked out asleep for a physical reason. Doctor's see that kind of stuff every day, don't worry," she said. "Belikov and I will step outside while you change and then the doctor wants to speak to you with us present," Alberta said. Dimitri nodded at me and left the room along with Alberta. 

I quickly changed into the black jeans and the grey t-shirt Lissa dropped off. Luckily, she also added a bra and underwear. I suddenly felt light headed, so I quickly sat down before I fainted. What the hell is going on with me?