"Shut up faggot," a girl who walked by spat. I stopped, loosing l of my excitement and looking down.

"Excuse me? What did you just call him?" Taehyung tensed up, walking towards the girl.

"A faggot. He's gay if you did not know. nasty gay." She said, I looked up and saw literal flames in Taehyung eyes.

"Shut the hell up! Your a disgusting bitch! So you have no place to talk." He snapped at her.

"Oh your gay to? Ugh." She started to walk away.

"Tae-" I started to say as he walked towards her.

He grabbed her sleeve and whipped her around, "you better shut the actual fuck up you ugly bitch! You have no idea what Jungkook has gone through! Do you?! If you did maybe you would be nicer. I care for Jungkook so come towards him and I will personally kill you." he growled, sending shivers down my neck.

"Fine!" She yelled and walked away. I stood there in shock.

No one has ever stood up for me...

"So, ice cream?" He asked casually.

"Ya..." I said in bewilderment.

We walked into the parking lot of the school and Taehyung pressed his car keys a few times to find out where his car was.

Soon his eyes locked onto a car that was blinking its headlights at a rapid speed, practically giving me a seizure.

"Ah! There's my car~" He said and started walking towards it and I followed.

I stood by the passengers door.

"My mom told me as a kid not to get in strangers cars," I said. "Fuck it," I opened the door to the car and got in.

"Oooooh, rebel Jungkook!" Taehyung cheered once we were inside.

I laughed and he smiled at me.

+

"Hi, I would like one strawberry ice cream, and one chocolate." Taehyung said. I started getting my wallet out as he did.

he looked down and saw and grabbed my wallet and put it back in my pocket.

"Its on me love," He said sweetly.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"I love your smile, your literally a little bunny." He cooed. ruffling my hair before leaning up and grabbing the ice cream, handing the strawberry one to me. I grabbed the cone and took a lick out of it.

we sat down and ate our ice creams together.

"I still can't believe were meeting." I said.

"Me to, it feels so surreal." He sighed, then leaned out and grabbed my hand, and put it to his face and put his on mine. "But its real, and it's great." He smirked and went to remove his hand but I quickly grabbed it and held it there.

I found myself melting into his touch. As soon as I noticed what I was doing I let go and threw his hand back, blushing.

"S-Sorry," I stuttered out.

"It's fine," He cleared his throat and looked away. "W-We should head back to my place...Jin wants to meet you...If that's OK with you." Taehyung said in an awkward tone.

"Yeah that's fine...." We stood up and walked out to his car once more.

Once we were in the car it was pure awkward silence, the only sound that was heard was the engine.

Good job Jungkook...You fucked this whole day up.

I could not take the deafening silence, so I decided to break it.

"About what happened in the ice cream--" Taehyung started laughing.

"What about it? I made it kind of awkward. Eh?" He giggled.

"Oh you bitch!" I yelled and laughed. "But I'm sorry...I just like physical affection...Like a LOT."

"That's cute bunny. I'll remember that." He smiled down at me.

"Cuddles to," I mumbled.

"Oh, you will have plenty cuddles if you ever become mine Kookie, trust me." He whistled in a taunting manner.

After awhile of driving we pulled into a driveway.

The front of he house was tan bricks and the side was tan paint, the house had many windows.

I got out when Taehyung got out.

soon we made it up to the door.

"After you bunny," Taehyung bowed down once he opened the door.

"Stopppp," I begged.

When I walked in it was like any other house in those coldasac places, It was very nice.

I was startled when I heard loud tumbling down the stairs, followed by a big band at the bottom. I stood there and looked around ad then saw a broad-shouldered man coming towards me, he had black hair and a very handsome face. He was stumbling like he was drunk towards me, then he put his arms out.

"You're so cute OMG! Look how squishy his cheeks look!" He closed his arms and smiled warmly at me. "You must be Jungkook, I'm Jin. Taehyung's practical Eomma." Jin hugged me.

"You make Taehyung so happy~" He cooed. I stood there stiffly.

"Jin your scaring him--" Once more I melted into the touch and smiled.

Taehyung suddenly pulled me away and held me to his chest.

"Nice to meet you Jin," I said pretending not to be awkward by how Taehyung was holding me.

but deep down I liked it.

"You are now my child." Jin tapped me on the head.

Then my phone dinged.

Jisoo_Bitchez:

I hope your having fun but I wan him to drop you off by 10pm. OK?

Jeon_Cena:

Ok.

seen

"Hey Tae, My sister wants me home by 10PM." I said.

"Oh, OK. Well its 9 now so we have an hour. I thought you were home alone?" He asked.

"I am. Jisoo is away...wait...My mom is getting back right about now. but whatever." I shrugged.

"Ill cook food, you and Tae can go upstairs!" Jin said happily.

"OK," We both said in unison.

Once we were upstairs Taehyung proposed and idea. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure!" I jumped up and down and he cooed at me.

"Fault in our stars?"

"YES! I've been dying to see it," (A/N; ITS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE OMFG)

Taehyung put the movie on and eventually Jin came up with Rameyon and Kimichi, also popcorn.

Taehyung got in his bed and patted beside him.

I sat down and he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his hand around my waist. I leaned into him and put my head on his shoulder. Then he hit play.

Eventually we fell asleep, Taehyung cuddled me close to his chest and held me close as we fell asleep.

I was so glad we met today.