Chapter 1

"Babe! You know I love you...it's just... I don't feel like it's gonna work out... I can't see myself with you in the future... I'm so sorry."

I couldn't believe it. He was actually breaking up with me. ME!

The one he promised would be with me until the end of our days.

The one who kissed me goodnight after school because he knew he couldn't see me to actually say goodnight.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

He promised that I would be his princess...

"Please don't cry babe. It hurts me too. More than you know. I just don't feel the same..."

I bit my tongue lightly inside my mouth to stop myself from bursting into a puddle if tears and heartbreak but it didn't work.

I stood in the middle of the beach, bawling my eyes out, my faded blue hair, now a pale green, in my face and slowly getting tangled.

"I...I'm sorry babe...I-I can drive you home if you want."

"Okay..."

"Sorry..."

"It....it's fine."

He looked to the ground, clearly out of things to say.

He looked up at me with those beautiful, big brown eyes and I knew that he was apologizing a million times in his mind.

"Can we just go home now? Please?" I asked quietly.

"You sure you don't wanna stay for a bit longer? Enjoy the sun?"

"I'm sure... I'm just tired. I really wanna go home... Please jake?"

"Okay babe..."

We didn't say a word to each other on our way back to his car...