"Oh, there you are Luke. I was about to text you and Michael to come get breakfast." Ashton said. It took every inch in me not to roll my eyes when he mentioned Michael.

"This is Lidia. She was at our concert last night, and she apparently flew from North Carolina to see us." Ashton said, pointing to the girl who's named Lidia. Her family was standing behind her.

"Nice to meet you Lidia. I hope you enjoyed the concert last night." I said. I placed my plate on the table so I can give her a hug.

"I did enjoy the concert. Your new album is amazing, like it's my favorite one. You guys  did amazing on Youngblood, and I just want to thank you for doing what you do." She practically spills her heart out.

"Thank you so much, and I'm glad that you enjoyed everything. We worked really hard on that album, and we were really nervous about it since it's really different from our others. Thanks for supporting us.." I said, giving her another hug.

We talked with Lidia for a little bit more until she finally left. I sat down at the table and started to eat my breakfast. Calum and Ashton already finished breakfast, but they stayed with me to keep me company.

"So, how did Ally and Mallory like the concert?" Calum asks. I can see him trying to hold back a smirk.

"They enjoyed the concert. Mallory said that you two did really good." I said, remembering the conversation that Ally and I had last night.

"Oh, well tell her I said thanks whenever you see her again, which I assume would be today." Ashton jokes.

"I surely will." Calum and Ashton will always make fun of me for this. Michael would usually do the same, but he's being difficult.

"So, are you meeting up with Ally today and tomorrow?" Calum asks.

"Yeah, why? Are you just going to make fun of me for it." I joked.

"No, I actually think she's cool. I at first had a bad feeling about her, but talking to her last night made me see that she's a genuine person." Calum spoke.

"Yeah. I'm still going to make fun of you, and I still feel like this relationship won't really last long, but I'll still accept it." Ashton admits.

Two hours past and I get a text from Ally saying that she's outside. I make my way outside and great her. She's wearing a cute yellow sundress. It really compliments her small frame.

"So, where is our first destination?" I asked. We were both walking side to side, my hand kept gliding against hers. I wanted to hold her hand so bad, but I don't think the time is right.

"Well, first we are going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, then we were going to walk around Time Square, and then end the night at the bar that we first met at." She smiles. Her smile was the most breathtaking thing I've ever seen.

The day went by incredibly fast. We've already been out for seven hours, but it feels like we just met up at the hotel. I'm slowly starting to get upset because the day is almost over. She's so easy to get along with, and our personalities matched perfectly.

We started to leave Time Square to go to the bar that we first saw each other at. Where everything happened. We flagged down a cab and Ally told him where to go. We both sat in the back of the cab, making horrible jokes and laughing loudly. You would think that we were already drunk by our childish behavior. We finally arrived at the bar, and we both pitched in to pay the taxi cab driver. I gave him a little tip for putting up with us.

We walk into the bar that started it all. It still has the same exact smell from the first time I was in here. We walked over to the bar where we were greeted by the bartender, who is really good friends with Ally.

"I haven't seen you in forever girl. How have you been?" He asked Ally while getting our drinks.

"I'm fine. I just had a lot of work to do and all. Jerry gave me a whole packet of work that I had to look over, and I had to do some of it at home."

"There's no need to explain yourself Ally. I know how busy you can get." The bartender laughed.

"So, I see you and cutie from a couple weeks ago are best friends now." He says bluntly, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh, Fred. We are just friends. That's all. We are just hanging out." My heart sunk a little when she said we were just friends.

"Sure. Just make sure you tell me all the tea." He laughs. I just sat there, still thinking about how she said we were just friends.

We sat at the bar, talking about whatever came to mind. I learned a lot about the bartender, whose name is Fred. I learned about all of his past relationships, and how him and Ally became friends. My gaze was all on Ally until I heard a familiar voice.

"Luke, didn't think we would see you here!" The voice said. I turned and found a tipsy Ashton, followed by a more drunk Calum, and a somewhat sober Michael.

"Ally, you look wonderful." Calum slurred. I glared at him when he made that compliment.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well, you were out having fun with your girl while we were in the hotel, bored out of our minds. So we asked around about where the best bar was, and they all said this one." Ashton explained.

"Oh, okay. Well, since we are all here, why not have a shot." I suggest.

"Yes, let's do it." Calum cheers, but quickly stumbles over his own foot. Michael quickly caught him.

"I don't think you need anymore alcohol Cal." Michael finally spoke. Him being here is really ruining my mood.

We all take a shot and start dancing. I danced around with Ally, who was a pretty good dancer. We were all having fun when our song "Youngblood" started to play.

"Holy shit, that's your song!" Ally yells, "this is your song, your bands song!"

"Yeah, it is." I laugh. She was a little tipsy from the drinks we had.

Ashton and Calum were both dancing, yelling the lyrics on the top of their lungs. Ally and I were dancing too, staring into each other's eyes. It was like we were the only people in the bar. Her hands were on my shoulders, while mine rested a little below her waist. We stayed there, swaying back and forward to the song. Our eye contact was broken when she rested her head on my shoulder.

I looked around the bar, looking at all the people dancing off beat to the song. They all just looked like chickens pecking at their food. As my eyes were traveling around the bar, they landed on a familiar pair. The pair belonged to Michael, who was staring at Ally and I. My smile that I previously had disappeared. Michael just stared back and smirked, raising his glass and taking a sip of it.