Just Let Me Leave

For what I wrote here check out Melody54000 and her conservation.  It's great.
Seriously now you want to stop me. To prevent me from being around someone hwo actually sees the real me. To stop me was finding something our family used to be a part of and contributed to.

Now you really step up. Where was that when you just forget about  me being scalded,  humiliated,  insulted and tormented and leave me to deal with it. You have no idea how many times I've been reminded.  How many times its haunted my dreams.

Where was this when Lauren looked away when I was dragged away. When you didn't congratulate or tell me something after I saved everyone twice.  When I kept Lauren from using that power and dooming us all.

Dad why did you look at me like that when I said I enjoyed using my power? It's a part of me and I've enjoyed using it. It's an aspect of me and if I lost it I couldn't go back.  I am not some monster that enjoys suffering.

And I am not a little kid who wants to hide from the very real monsters.  Who wants to let humans continue the harassment of our kind. Who wants to play X-men and let people like Sonya just die.  I am a Von Strucker and I'm sick of being ignored or viewed as troubled.  I'm sick of you not realizing your problems.

But I'm not going to tell you. I am just going to leave and hope you figure it out.