Shot-23

Hey guys,. Thanks for liking previous part.

To be continued....

They were indulge in kissing each other. Swara mind was blank ,she was responding to him, feeling peace in heart, closing her eyes.
After few minutes, Sanskar breaks the kiss and look at her calm face,nd closed eyes.. he pushed the hair strands back, cupping her face,joined forhead with hers,. His breathe falling on her face, making her shiver,. She was breathing heavily due to kiss and secondly the proximity was enough to make her feel weak.
Sanskar closed his eyes nd said such that his lips touches with hers ; Do you still want to know something that do I love u or not?
Swara;( said slowly as the tear fell from her eye) but how can u love me? U love Priya,. I did so wrong with u Sanskar,. I snatched ur love..
( Slowly open her eyes and look into his,who was looking at her)
Sanskar; so u want to punish urself by going away from me?

Swara; I don't want to,. I don't want you to go away but I can't forget I gave u pain,. Priya is perfect for you,. Your family also like her,not me. and I can't forget u love her,..

Sanskar; fine., Whatever you did was with me? Then I should punish you,. It should be my right,.not yours,. so u r saying that u snatched my love right? now u have to give it back to me,. Will u give my love?

Swara; I m doing that only ,I m going away from ur life then u can go back to ur love Priya,. Then why are u making hard for me,. Why don't you just go away,.

Sanskar; I can't go away from u, I said I want my love, whom I love,. Priya was the girl I loved she came in my life and go cause she was not destined to me, but you are my life, my destiny. The girl whom I love,. I don't want you to go away. I want you in my life,. and this is ur punishment, ur punishment is to be with me lifetime,.u have thrown enough tantrums nd anger..now u will have to face my frustrations, anger, arrogance till ur life. I m not gonna leave u,.. understand.

Swara; I only did bad to you.. to ur family,. Why do u want me, they hate me..
Sanskar; u did nothing,. I know that, yes I know u never did anything to my family, u only helped them , thinking them as yours, I could never understand how can be someone so cruel that she can hurt my family, but I always had a bit belief that you are not, and then I came to know the reality, you always hided yourself even after doing so much, showing u r selfish,. U r pure soul Swara, there are very few people in world who do good but never show. Ur love is selfless u never expected anything. Cause u had fear to love,. They are ur family too,.

Swara; but I know they won't accept it ever?
Sanskar; they had already, hate can be defeated by love only Swara, just like u got defeated by love. Loving me was never ur choice,. I know that but ur heart fallen for me. They didn't know anything about you,but now they do.
Swara; then whatever they said last night.. and u agreed to leave me,.
Sanskar; so u went to there?
Swara nods.
Sanskar; did u heard me completely? I guess no.. right? Swara ,in love the most important thing is to trust.. you should have trusted me..
Swara; I do Sanskar,. I trust u a lot but I don't trust my fate, I always get betrayed by my destiny, nd Force me to believe that I m not for love.. when mom told u to divorce me, and u said u agree, I could not handle it nd I ran from there. I didn't have strength to bear it. ND still I have fear that do u really love me? My life had always played games with me nd everytime I find myself lost.

Sanskar took her both hand, Swara looked at him emotionally yet confused,
Sanskar; close your eyes,.
Swara didn't, just looking at him.
Sanskar; Believe me,close your eyes,.
Swara closed her eyes, Sanskar put her one hand on her heart ND another on his chest.
Sanskar; feel it Swara, our heart never lies. Ur heart is beating with me,. Our hearts are entangled. It beats together,

Swara was calmed ,she was feeling the rhythm of their heartbeat ,it was so soothing when Sanskar was making her believe in her love.. after few minutes she opened her eyes,.