shot-10

Hey everyone,.. I m back with this story,..

To be continued..

Sanskar goes out,he was looking for swara, when he didn't find her ,he was about to go inside, when he sees a figure sitting on the ground,he sees clearly nd got that she was swara,. Sanskar thought to leave it but something stopped him,nd he go toward her,.
He go close to her nd sees her taking a bottle,
Sanskar; swara..
Swara heard him nd turned around,.
He look at her face and he can easily figure out that she was drunk... Her eyes was in tears,.nd it was red..
Swara; ( drunk) oh Mr. Maheshwari,.. u here? What are u doing here? It's ur success party..go nd enjoy..
Sanskar; are you drunk?
Swara; what Mr maheshwari? I thought u r intelligent but u... Huh Leave it,.. oviously I m drunk,.see this bottle...
Sanskar shakes his head unbelievably..
Sanskar; why you drink,? I thought you never drink?
Swara( laughs madly) I never thought that you know something about me ,. Which is actually true,. I always thought you know only what I show myself,.. but you know what,.. this is true , I don't drink,. So how do you feel finding one good habbit in me,..
Leave that why will u feel good,. When u see a lot of bad habbit nd only one good,.this is not done right?...
Sanskar thought it won't be good to leave her in this state,..so he said; swara,. U r drunk,. U should leave..
Swara; why? Drunk people are not allowed to stay here?
Sanskar; swara,.. let's leave. I don't know why you drank ,.?
Swara; you don't know? Umm.. yeah right,.. how will you know,.. ok I will ask u something just answer me,..
Sanskar got that swara is totally out of sense so he thought to handle it carefully,..
Sanskar; okay I will answer you but firstly we have to go,.. when we will reach house,.. u can ask

Swara; okay deal..

he lift her from ground but swara stumbled,. He thought for a min but then take her in his arm,..
Swara; hey,. Why are you taking me in your arms,. I can walk okay..
Sanskar; yeah ,.. I can see that..
Saying this he take her to the car and made her sit.. nd go and sit on the other side nd started the car..
Swara;( sees the bottle in her hand nd laughs) it's empty,. It's also empty like my life,..
Sanskar sees her . He was totally confused about what she was talking,..
Swara close her eyes,. loosing her sense..
They reached mansion,.
Sanskar go to her side nd open the door but she didn't come out..
He sighs and take her in his arm,..swara who was just closing her eyes ,.open her eyes,. Nd sees around.. they come inside..
Swara ; oh we reached,.. but where you took me,. ?
Sanskar; your home..
Swara; what? This is my home,.?  ( Laughs)you called this building, a home? Really? You need a check up Mr. Maheshwari,.. this is not a home,.this is a mansion which was made by my so called father to show off his wealth .. he made it but never lived in it,.  Nd now this is for SG, nd that's me,.. the world's well known business women..

Sanskar sees her deeply and feel an unknown pain in her words..

Oh ,..I forgot you told me that you will answer my question once I reach ,. Now answer me okay,..
Sanskar; ok,. But let's go to ur room first..
Swara; ok,..
Sanskar was amused as the girl who never listen anyone,.. is now listening his every words..
They reached,..
Sanskar put her down,. Nd say; u take rest..
Saying this he was about to leave but swara held his hand..
Swara; no Mr. Maheshwari,. This is cheating,. U told that you will answer my question,. U r forgetting the deal..
Sanskar was about to deny but said; ok..
Swara; so this is very tough question,.so think wisely and answer ok? Now question..
So the question is,.. how old were you when your father left you,.

Sanskar was shocked with this question,. Nd that too all of the sudden,..
Swara; say Mr maheshwari,. Answer...
Sanskar;( little rude) I don't want to answer you about this,. This is my personal matter,..nd..
Swara; nd I m no one... ( Complete him) it's fine,. I know that but at least answer me,. I promise,. I won't tell anyone..