Shot- 18

Hey guys,.. I m really sorry if I hurt you but I was so stressed out. Nd seriously it was not because of those who request for update... It was for those who write unusual things if they can't get update on time,. Nd this hurted me..
But on the serious note.. thank yo u so much for ur support,. I'm really lucky to get such supporting readers,. Thanks a lot for understanding,.. I m feeling much better,. Nd I decided I won't wrap up my stories,. It will be continue as it is,. As u all supported me ,so this update for u all as thank you gift for making me feel better.. love u guys... Enjoy reading..😚😚

To be continued....

Ss industry;

Swara was in conference room, a meeting was going on..it was since two hours but meeting was still going on,. , Firstly the members came late  for the meeting Nd the worst of that was no one came up with final conclusion,. Swara was getting frsutrated,. Well it was not only because of meeting,it was also because she was hungry since morning,.it was around 3;30..pm. nd there is no sign to finish this damn meeting, she wanted to go home for some arrangements,but here thing was totally different,.
Tina was on leave, Atul was with Swara,.
The discussion was going on about a project but as usual it was clash between, favour and against between board members to decide it,. But majority was against. Swara wanted to take final decision so that her so called father don't bother her nd spoil her mood. She don't was to listen his voice specially when he take out his frustration saying HE IS DISAPPOINTED.. for that Swara least care but if she hear his voice, she won't be able to handle herself like that day nd she seriously don't want to hear him nd spoil today , a special day for her,.

Board members were discussing, Swara look at Atul to end it up.  Atul interfered but result was nothing,. Half an hour more passed like that.. it was now getting in to her nerves,. Nd she burst out..
Swara; stop it!!! What's going on here? It's been 2 nd half hour nd still the discussion is continue,. How the hell u all handle company when u can't take simple decision, whenever a project come,u always split between yes or no,. Can't u all simply decide,. Nd from where u got time to waste , sitting here in conference room just taking one decision..

Board member 1; SG,. This is not easy decision,we are going to handle project,.. we have to think about investment,.nd it may loss,..

Swara; Always talk about loss,. Can't u take something positively, if we will do it efficiently,. nothing will be at loss,.you know the problem, is that u all are not good enough to take one simple decision,.I mean we do it every time.. whenever a project come,. It's always a risk,whether it's low or high chances but we do,. Then what's the problem now,.

Board member 2; ( angry) SG, u r insulting us saying we are not good enough to take decision,. Don't forget we are....

Swara:( in SG tone) You all are board members,. That's it,.BUZZ OFF... But still I hold maximum share of this company nd final decision rest with me,.so don't even try to afraid me by this useless threat of urs.. nd yes., I m insulting you,nd I don't care,.got it,.
Firstly you didn't came on time nd secondly,u r wasting my time, nd the one who don't give importance to time is worthless in my point of view,. Nd pls don't make excuses about ur personal problems cause I know very well about ur personal life Mr. Mukharjee, I m sure u don't want me to say all that in front of all,.

(Mr. Mukharjee is one of those person who is always against swara's decision,nd she knows how to handle him)
He looked down,.

Swara; Anyone have questions,.then go ahead..

Board member 3; SG ma'am , we are thinking to drop this project as majority is against it,...

Swara;( stern) who are u to take decision..?

Board member3; no i was just suggesting u to...

Swara; thank you so much,. ,But I don't need ur advice,. We are doing this project,. We lost last government project but we are not leaving it,. Nd don't think about loss, we can get maximum profit,. This is my final decision, hope u all won't have any problem,. Even if u have.. I don't give damn to it.. understand..
Meeting is over,.