shot-3

Hey guys, finally I m back with another shot of this story. It took a lot of time..so sorry. Now let's continue.........

Morning;
Hospital;
Sanskar woke up nd look around. He was lying on sofa,he don't know when he fell sleep thinking about swara gadodia. He was again lost in his thought . He come into his sense by her mother voice. He look at her mother who was gaining her conscious. He call the doctor. Doctor came and check her nd told that she is alright now.

Sanskar; Doctor, when I can take my mom home?
Doctor; she is fine but u can take her after two days as we have to do some test so needs to be under observation.
Sanskar; hmm okay... Thanks Doctor.
Doctor nods nd left.

Sanskar was talking with Sujatha when uttara came.
Uttara; mom,..u okay.
Sujatha; hmm, I m alright.
Sanskar smiles.
Uttara; mom..u Should careful na..what was the need to go to ..if u would not have gone then nothing happened.
Sujatha; uttara...
Uttara; no mom...but tell me how this happened?
Sujatha; I don't know...there were rush,i was coming down from stairs, I lost my balance.. then..
Sanskar; I know mom leave that.,..u take rest.( Thinking something)
Uttara; Bhai,u go ,u may be tired ,..I Will take care of her till u back.
Sanskar was about to say no but Sujatha also forced Him so he agreed and say; hmm okay..I will be back in sometime.
And left.

Sanskar went to home and directly went to take bath.
He was standing under shower. Water was flowing on his body.
He was reminding everything.. everything after he met swara. He was trying to cool himself but shower was not affecting his anger. His eyes were fully red in anger.
After sometime he get ready nd have had breakfast. Then he got the call. He panicked to see caller id.
Sanskar( monologue) priya...is she alright?
Sanskar; hello Priya...u okay?
Priya; relax Sanskar..I m fine .I just call to know if aunty is fine?
Sanskar(: hmm she is fine now.. doctor said we can take her home after two days.
Priya; hmm okay..fine..I will meet her in evening..nd i love you.

Sanskar closed his eyes remembered swara words.
Priya; Sanskar... Sanskar...are u there?
Sanskar; hmm okay. Bye.
Priya got confused because Sanskar didn't replied her but thought may be he is tensed because of Sujatha.

After two days;
Sujatha was going to discharge.
Sanskar goes to pay the bill of hospital.
Sanskar( to recep) pls give the bill details..I will pay it..
Recep; sure sir ..I will see it..sir patient name...?
Sanskar; Sujatha maheshwari..
Recep; sir..there is Nothing u have to pay...ur bill is settled.
Sanskar; but I didn't paid?
Recep; yes sir.. SG mam paid it..

Listening swara name..once
again Sanskar temper raised.

Sanskar; look tell me the bill amount nd tell ur ma'am that I don't need her favour.. I can take care of need of my family.

Recep; sir..I can't do it.. she strictly told us if u will pay the bill may be my job will be in danger.pls sir I request you.

Sanskar was getting angry on swara but control himself seeing receptionist requesting him.
Sanskar; fine....

Then Sujatha also came with uttara.
Sujatha; who is SG?
Sanskar; no one mom..
Sujatha; Sanskar... U tell( to receptionist)
Rec; she is our hospital trusty. She only paid ur bill.
Sujatha; oh..such a pure soul she is. God bless her.
Sanskar get angry listening it but for now he let it go.

They reached home.
Sujatha kept talking about swara.
Sujatha; Sanskar..do u know her?  If u meet her then pls let me meet her too. Right uttara..
After all she did such a favor on us. She must have golden heart....

Sanskar could not take it anymore nd blurt out..
Sanskar;( angry) just stop it mom. Just stop it. She is not what u think.. she is such a selfish and arrogant women..I have ever seen in my life. U are saying her pure soul. Do u even know what she did?. She tried to kill priya for her ego satisfaction. You said she is having golden heart . No mom she is stone hearted person. U know how ur accident happened.. it was also because of that SG.. SWARA GADODIA..