shot- 21

Hey guys,. I m here with next part of the story,.

To be continued...

Sanskar was numb to listen it. He  looked at sujatha unbelievably.

Sanskar pov..
I was numb what just mom said, I could not able to figure out what I m supposed to say. How can she do that, she is the person who always talk about culture and values and now what is happening, Priya had done fast for me. I don't know why but I felt mom was behind it and the way she was saying it was evident that she is.

I was blank but mom words bring me in sense, but what she said only make my temper high. Nd after that uttara said something making me furious.

Sujatha; now, Sanskar break the fast of Priya, she kept the fast for u, she really loves u a lot,.
Uttara; really Bhai.. u r so lucky that Priya is in ur life,.
I was  angry but try to compose ; what are u talking mom? U know that...
Sujatha; pls Sanskar.., don't talk about her now, that selfish girl already spoiled both of ur lives, now it's high time,. Infact , I was going to tell u ,. DIVORCE HER!!!.

I could merely whisper "mom". I just can't believe it.

Uttara;yes Bhai,. Mom is right, since the day she came in our life, she snatch our happiness,.so many things happened.. nd only bad things.she is such a heartless girl.

Sujatha; you only say, since the day u got married,did she do anything what a wife should do? She don't even know how to behave then how can we expect her to know duty of a wife..
Today is karwa chauth right,? But do she care? She was busy in her life. She don't care for u Sanskar,Nd look at Priya, even though she loved u, she sacrificed u so that ur family will be safe. From that girl who threatened u. U got married to her then also Priya loves u,. Nd kept fast for u,.that's why I m telling u Sanskar, divorce her,it's ur life,. You can file complain that this relationship was forced by her. She tried to threatened u on name of ur family,. Till when, things will be like that,. You have to do it,...

Now that was the limit ,I could not listen more, they are saying too much about that girl without knowing the reality, a selfish girl,heartless girl,. I don't care whoever she is,.I just know that ,she is my wife Nd I love her,.

I ;( seriously yet angry) u know what mom,. I think she deserves it,. I should do it. I agree with u mom...
Mom was about to say something but I interrupted..
" No mom,. Let me finish,. I m not done yet, so she is selfish girl right? She is heartless?Yes ,I agree ,she is ,. Because that's only what she showed to world. That she is world's worst person whom no one can love. But I do..cause I know her. She is not made to hate. Yes mom, she is not.. yes, I agree she separated me from Priya but she never did wrong with my family...

Uttara; Bhai,. U know she tried to...
" No she didn't, she was never behind that, it was just an accident Nd if Swara would not have saved u mom,may be we had lost u.., the girl who know the pain of loosing her own mom ,do u think she can snatch my mom,.  Yes her mother died when she was just six,. An age when a child enjoy with their parents, she lost her mom,.Nd it was not enough that her own father never loved her , having narrow mentality about girl child."..
It was getting hard to say that for me, Nd I can't imagine how she go through all that,.
Sujatha; what are u saying sanskar?
I can easily know that they were confused, I sighed Nd told them everything what I got to know about Swara,. Her pain,her loneliness,.her suffering Nd no love,.
They were sad to hear all this, who won't be,. But it was not just a story ,it was her life story which was beyond thinking..

" Now u only say mom, was she wrong? If there would have been any other girl at her place, may be she could not be to tolerate it but Swara did,. She survived with all her pain,. Mom,we lost papa when I was small but still you were there for me,. Nd for uttara, we both were there but who was with Swara in all these years. What could you expect from a person who never got anyone's love,who had seen her mother broken, will she believe world, will she believe love,. No one was there for her to make her realize what's wrong Nd right ,yet she do right Nd prove herself wrong.,. and uttara, you hate her cause she separated u from nikhil ,right but u know what that also she did for your betterment, that person would have betrayed Nd left you to suffer ,she had seen her mother heartbroken nd didn't wanted that same happened to u,so she did that. Was she wrong??( Shouted)
Nd now mom ,about divorce,. You want me to divorce her ,cause she could never be a good wife,. But sorry to disappoint you mom,i can never get anyone better than Swara, she is best for me. It is always said that it is duty of husband to protect his wife but Swara being a wife protect me,his husband. Everytime she was with me being my support,.I could have died that day if she wouldn't have came,. She saved me,. She was with me when no one was there..