"You like the view back there, sweetheart?"

"What? No you're so-" he opened the door as I was talking so I stopped because I didn't want my voice to travel into the class.  Jeez I was getting cut off a lot today.  What the heck, I have things I want to say too you know.  He looked back at me, signaling me to continue what I was saying but I just walked past him and into the class.  I gasped as my shoulder brushed against his chest and firecrackers went off inside.  I paused for a second too long but didn't look back to see his face, something tells me I didn't need to to know that he felt it too.  I continued to make my way through the class to the teachers desk.  She was an ideal hippy with pale skin, dark brown eyes and wild brown hair.  On my way to the front of the class someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hey new girl, what's your name?" I looked back to see a boy with curly dirty blonde locks that fell over his face with hazel eyes smiling at me.  Before I can reply I heard a growl. Yeah that's right a growl. And just like that the boy dropped my hand.

"Scarlett." I said while turning back around to go the teacher's desk. "Excuse me, Miss?"

She looked up from her desk surprised and then recognition appeared on her face, "Scarlett? Scarlett Marques?" Wow teachers gossip alright.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, Scarlett try not to be late to my class again, as well as Mr. Promisylvsky's class. You can grab any seat."

"What should I start working on?"

"Well the class is supposed to be working on a road that reflects on how they're feeling, you know kinda like you're life road."

"Oh okay. Do you supply the papers or do I have to do it in a scatch book?"

"You can find papers and other supplies in the second drawer over there." She pointed to a closet at the corner of the room.  I walked over and grabbed a sheet of paper, you know the really long ones that you have to stretch out everything just to fill the space.  I looked around the room to find an empty stool.

Well, would you look at my luck. The only empty seat was right in front of Kyle.  Next to the boy who stopped me when I walked in.  I headed towards the blonde boy and smiled and I swear I heard another growl.  Where the hell is it coming from?

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?"

He smirked at me, "No not all, Scarlett right?"

"That's what I said five minutes ago." I said as I sat down. "Okay, so you know my name but I don't know yours."

"Jake. So do you have a boyfriend?  Or are you fair game?"

"Way to be obvious." I laughed. " I don't think it would have mattered to you either way."

"Yeah you're right  it doesn't." He smirked again, his attitude reminded me so much of Eddie.  Oh crap Eddie.  I forget to reply to the text. Where's my phone? Crud! I lost my phone.  I started to patt my pockets and then bag just in case.

Oh wait. It's in my bag. Silly me. I laughed at myself internally for being so oblivious. God I hope no one saw the little tantrum I just had over my phone. I looked around to make sure just to find Kyle glaring at Jake like he wanted to kill him. Did I miss something?

I quickly replied to Eddie telling him I couldn't wait til the weekend because I was seriously feeling more out of place here by the second.

I started focusing on the work I was doing I decided to draw a fork road.  You know the one that cuts into two different paths and you're always stuck there wondering which road should I take?  I was so into the my work that I flinched when Jake spoke to me again.