epilogue.

"Philippe? Where is the box with my makeup?" Coline yelled, entering the kitchen where Philippe was with Gerard.

"You are moving in, how am I supposed to know that?"

"Can you at least pretend that you are helping me to find it?!" she left the room, annoyed, and Coutinho rolled his eyes.

"Phil, remember when you saw her for the first time, because I told you to use protection," Piqué sighed, and Philippe hit his arms.

"Shut up, she is not pregnant. Just tired because of the move, the boxes she had to make and the wedding preparation."

"So many stuffs happening right now, and you are adding a pregnancy to it..."

"Geri, do you even listen to me?"

"I can recognize a pregnant woman when I see one."

Philippe shook his head, and Shakira appeared, smiling.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey, how did you come in?" Philippe asked.

"Your fiancée opened the door. Congratulations for the pregnancy by the way!" she clapped her hand, and Philippe lost his smile.

"What? She is not pregnant!"

"Oh yes she is," Shakira nodded.

"She is not. She is tired. She has four hairdresser salons to manage, she is moving in with me and leaving her dear France behind, and we are getting married in three months. That's why she's being rude with everyone."

"Let it go, he's in denial," Piqué whispered to his girlfriend, and she nodded.

"Yes, okay Philippe, if you say so! Can I have a coffee?"

"Geri, you're in charge of the coffee," Philippe said before leaving the kitchen. Coline was nowhere to be found, and when he climbed the stairs, he finally found her sat on the bathroom floor, crying. "Coline? Hey, what's going on?" he asked, sitting next to her.

"I-I can't find my-my toothbrush," she cried, and he bit his lips.

"It's okay, we'll find your toothbrush," he took her into his arms, patting her back. "Hey, mhm, Coline...you are still taking the pills, right?"

She looked at him, frowning.

"Of course I am. I am not pregnant, where does this come from? I'm just tired."

"Yeah, well, Geri and Shak think that it is not tiredness."

"I can't be pregnant. Your house is a mess because of my boxes and I have to work and the wedding is soon and—I need to buy a pregnancy test. I need to buy several pregnancy tests."

"Do you want me to go?"

"Shit," Coline mumbled, and Philippe frowned.

"What?"

"I never wanted to have kids until you told me that I could be pregnant and now I keep picturing a little you running in the house."

Philippe laughed.

"You didn't want children? You never told me that," he realized.

"Yeah...I'm sorry. I was scared you would leave me." He opened his mouth to talk, but she cut him, "don't tell me that you wouldn't have, please. I know that you want children and you are good with them. We may be about to raise one of those. I'm going to buy the pregnancy tests myself because I am a strong and independent woman. See you in twenty."

...

8 months later.

@coline.lavana
Hey Phil?

@phil.coutinho
yeah?

@coline.lavana
Is training over?

@phil.coutinho
yes, I'll be there in 15

@coline.lavana
Actually, can you make it five? I'm going into labor

_______
Thank you so muchhh for reading ♡♡ and sorry for the mistakes lmao I'm still not fluent