fifteen.

"So...Nantes, Lyon, and Barcelone."

"Yes," Coline nodded.

She had tried to find cities where there was not that much concurrence, and it was not that easy. But she was satisfied by her choices.

"I think you took the right decision. I know that it was not easy, but I really think that it is the right thing to do."

"I hope so," she smiled.

"I've already found a place for the hairdresser salon in Barcelona, so it won't be long until work starts. I'll find something for Nantes and Lyon as soon as possible. I'll let you know, as I did with your first hairdresser salon."

"Thank you so much. For trusting me like that and for this opportunity."

"There's no problem, Coline."

When she left the office, she had a big smile plastered on her face, and the first thing she did was to call her boyfriend.

"Hey, how's my favorite person?" Philippe asked when he answered, and Coline laughed.

"Cheesy as fuck. But I'm good. I am actually about to do something crazy."

"What kind of crazy? Do I have to remind you that you dyed your hair blue as if it was something random?"

"Crazy like, buying a plane ticket to come to see you."

"Okay, that's definitely crazy. You sure about that? What about work?"

"Well, my investor just gave me the address of my future hairdresser salon in Barcelona and I kinda want to see that with my own eyes."

"Oh my God, you decided to open a hairdresser salon in Barcelona?!"

"I did," she laughed. "So? Am I welcome?"

"Of course you are. When do I have to pick you up?"

...

For once, Philippe wasn't the one to almost jump on Coline's arms when he saw her; it was the contrary.

"I'm so happy," she said, and Philippe laughed.

"To see me? To be here? To have new projects?"

"All of those," she nodded, and he smiled before kissing her.

"Sorry," he said when he realized what he had just done. "I shouldn't have kissed you here. I know that we are not taking things slow anymore but I want you to succeed without being linked to me."

"This is the nicest thing I've heard in my whole life," she smiled, caressing his cheek, and he laughed.

"I'm proud, then."

They left the airport and Philippe drove them to the address. He knew approximately where it was, but Coline did not, and she was surprised to see that it was right in the center.

"It is super well situated! Way way better than my only Lavanaland right now!"

"This is going to be a success. Really," Philippe smiled. "And I wanted you to know that I am super proud of you. I know you weren't really convinced that opening a hairdresser salon here was a good idea. But you decided to do it and it's like...a new adventure."

"You know that the one in Paris will still be my main one, right?"

"I know," Coutinho nodded. "But when I'll miss you, I'll come here," he pointed at the place where her salon would soon be, "and I'll know that...there's a part of you in it."

"Aw, don't worry Philippe Coutinho, you'll always be my #1 motivation to come to Barcelona," she smiled before hugging him, and he laughed.

"Yeah, it better be true! Now, should we get milkshakes?"

"Just like the first time?" she asked, and he smiled.

"Just like the first time."

And just like the first time, he had a banana-chocolate milkshake while she had a mango milkshake. Just like the first time, she thought his milkshake looked disgusting, and he tried hers.

But contrary to the first time, now, they were dating.

"Did you think that we would be dating one day when we first met?" she asked, and he nodded.

"Married."

"What?" she frowned.

"Married. I did not think that we would just be dating, I thought that one day, I'll marry you."

"No, you did not. Stop lying," she raised her eyebrow, and he shrugged.

"Why do you think that I was flirting with you?"

"I don't know, just because I looked hot on that pic that you liked."

"Oh my God, Coline, it was an accident. It was Rio de Janeiro!" he whined, and she laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Do you regret it?"

"How could I?"

"Good. Because I don't regret talking to you to mock you as well."

_______
Epilogue in an hour ♡