eight.

@phil.coutinho
are you still at work?

@coline.lavana
I'm leaving now
Why are you talking to me here? We can use Whatsapp

@phil.coutinho
no :(
we met here, we stay here

@coline.lavana
Okay I don't want you to panic but I'm panicking

@phil.coutinho
what
about what?

@coline.lavana
We are going to fast
I don't even know your favorite color

@phil.coutinho
red
you?

@coline.lavana
Yellow

@phil.coutinho
just ask me whatever you want and i'll tell you, ok?
don't freak out, we'll work this out

@coline.lavana
Yeah. Okay. I can't visit this week anyway, so it's like we are taking it slow.
I know that you are lowkey laughing at me.

@phil.coutinho
am not!
just smiling.

@coline.lavana
Brb, I have to go home

@phil.coutinho
Drive safely!

...

This is gonna be a very long week, Philippe thought when he woke up on Tuesday. They had a home game for the Copa del Rey the next day, and a La Liga one on Saturday afternoon, but he felt like nothing was happening that week.

Probably because Coline said that she could not visit.

She had to work, and being the boss did not mean 'going to work when you want.' She had obligations and even though he missed her a lot, it was still work before their relationship.

"Oi, Coutinho, did you know that you looked very ugly when you're frowning and pouting like that?" Luis Suarez smiled, and Philippe raised an eyebrow.

"I am never 'very ugly'," he answered.

"Says who? Your girl? I found her Instagram, and damn, she's hot."

Philippe did not think twice before hitting his shoulder.

"Watch your mouth!"

"Just saying," he raised in hand to show his innocence. "I am married and have kids, I'm not gonna steal your girl. Your turn now."

"Yeah," he said, sounding a bit ironical, and Luis raised an eyebrow.

"Is there trouble in paradise already?"

"Nope. We're taking things slow. And it's not like we can see each other every day. She has her job and I have mine."

"I know that long distance relationships sound scary at first but I'm pretty sure you guys will be fine. If she's worth it, you can overcome it."

"She's more than worth it," he smiled, and Luis smiled as well.

"Then, it's sold. You know I'm here whenever you need to talk about something, right? You'll never walk alone."

Philippe laughed.

"Thanks, Luis."

...

@coline.lavana
Yo Geri I need your help

@gerardpique3
Hey small French bean
Wassup

@coline.lavana
I need a ticket for the game on Saturday

@gerardpique3
Aw you wanna see me?

@coline.lavana
Can you get me one??????
And don't you dare talking about that to Phil

@gerardpique3
Of course I can
Aw you wanna surprise your hubby

@coline.lavana
Can I trust you with that?

@gerardpique3
Don't worry frenchie, I won't say a thing
I'll pick you up at the airport so I'll give you your tickets, alright?

@coline.lavana
Thank you so much, Geri

@gerardpique3
Anything for my otp

...

When she arrived at the airport on Saturday, Gerard was nowhere to be seen. She took her phone from her backpack when she noticed a man walking to her with a smile.

"Hey, Coline, right? I'm Luis. Suarez."

"Oh, hi," she smiled, relieved.

"I know you expected Geri, but had to collect Milan from his tennis class, so I offered my help."

"Thanks. Coutinho doesn't know that you are here, right?"

"He has no idea," Luis laughed.

She followed him to the parking lot quietly, not really knowing what to say. She did not know a lot of players, but she knew Suarez, probably because he was a striker.

"So, here," Suarez said, sitting down on his car. "Your ticket and a jersey."

"Thank you, you did not have to," she smiled.

"I figured out that you did not have one, so I thought, why not. I did not pay it, no need to ask me how much you own me."

"Thanks, Luis."

"Where should I drive you?"

"Oh, just at Geri."

Suarez nodded and started to drive. They did not talk at all, but it was not awkward. Coline was just too busy looking through the window with a big smile plastered on her face.

"First time in Barcelona?" Suarez asked, and Coline nodded.

"I came before, once. But it was years ago. And I had forgotten how fascinating that town was. Anyway, against whom are you guys playing tonight?"

"Celta Vigo. You don't know them, right?" he smiled, and Coline shook her head.

"I only know Barça and Real Madrid. Oh and that other Madrid club! But I don't know Celta Vigo. Are they good?"

"You'll see that by yourself tonight. If you're not too busy looking at your boyfriend."