nine.

@coline.lavana
Good luck for tonight x

@phil.coutinho
thank you Coline Lavana
are you gonna watch it?

@coline.lavana
If I make it home on time, yep!

@phil.coutinho
i hope you will

She smiled before entering the stadium. Shakira was by her side, with Milan and Sasha. It was only her second time seeing the kids, since they were not here during their mother's tour, but they were adorable. And really happy to be there.

"Are you texting Philippe?" Shakira asked, and Coline smiled.

"Uh, yes. Just wishing him good luck. He really has not idea that I'm here."

"Great. It's gonna be a very good surprise."

The match went quickly, way quicker than were you are watching it on TV. As soon as the referee blew the end of the game, Gerard and Luis walked to Philippe, talking to him with their hands on their mouths.

"This is our cue to move," Shakira said, and Coline frowned. "We are going to wait for them in front of the changing room."

"We are allowed to do that?" Coline asked, and Shakira nodded.

"We are. Follow us."

The four of them walked to the changing room, and since football players are very slow to leave the pitch once the game is over, they managed to get there before them.

When Gerard, Luis and Philippe arrived, Coline's heart started to beat abnormally quick, and she bit her lips.

"Why have you been smirking at me since the end of the game?" she heard Philippe say to Luis—in Spanish—, and the latter laughed.

"Nothing, nothing," he said, entering the changing room, and Gerard stopped when he saw Milan running to hug him. Coutinho talked to the boy for a few seconds before turning around to see where Shakira was, and his eyes opened wide when he saw Coline.

"Coline?" he mumbled, shaking his head, and she smiled.

"Hi, Philippe Coutinho."

He sighed before walking to her to hug her, and she laughed. She did not expect less from him.

"What are you doing here? I really thought that you weren't coming this week!"

"Surprise?" she said, and he laughed, looking around him.

"No one is around so can I kiss you?"

She smiled before kissing him herself, and a kiss that was supposed to be short and innocent ended up with Philippe pining Coline up on the wall.

"God, guys, there are children around!" a voice said, and even though Philippe did not seem to mind, Coline jumped in fear. When Coutinho took a step behind, she finally saw the face of the person, but she did not recognize him.

"Don't be jealous, Ous, you'll find someone one day," Philippe smirked at him, and it clicked in Coline's mind: Ousmane Dembélé. A French football player.

"Salut," she smiled, and he looked at her, surprised to hear her speaking French with a French accent.

"Oh, salut ! Tu es française ?"

"Right, you're both French!" Coutinho smiled. "You know what, I'm gonna take a super quick shower, and you can stay with Ous. When is your plane?"

"Tomorrow," Coline smiled, and Philippe smiled as well.

"Good. I'll shower as fast as possible, okay?"

"Why are you still here?" she raised an eyebrow, and he left.

"First time I see Philippe why heart eyes, that's impressive," Ousmane said, and Coline laughed. "I'm Ousmane Dembélé but you can just call me Ous."

"I know who you are. I can't say that I watch Barcelone but I do watch l'Équipe de France. I'm Coline, by the way."

"That's why he asked us what 'colline' means! He seems pretty whipped."

"We are taking things slow," she said, and she did not even know why.

"Yeah, you were clearly taking things slow when you were pinned against that wall."

"It was not supposed to happen! It won't happen again."

"Coline...Philippe...Colippe? Philine? What about Colinho? I love that one! That's definitely your ship name."

Luis got out of the changing room at that exact moment, and he smiled when he heard that sentence.

"Colinho sounds amazing!"

Coline shook her head. Something was telling her that taking things slow with that kind of teammates was going to be complicated.