six.

"Hey Philippe Coutinho," Coline whispered even though he was super focused on the film—it was the first Pirates of the Caribbean, and she kind of knew it by heart from now, but he was so happy to watch this film that she was okay with it.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have popcorn?"

"I thought you had shared the package in two identical quantity?"

"I did," she said with a small voice, "but you're eating it so slowly, and I don't have any anymore."

"Are you asking me to share my food with you right now?"

"You said you like me," she smiled before frowning. "Just forget that I said that."

"Hey, it's fine, I did say that," he smiled, and she shook her head.

"Doesn't mean that I am allowed to play with it to have something."

"Of course I'll share my popcorn with you, Coline," Philippe smiled.

"Thank you."

She took some popcorn and sighed, listening to the film while looking at her phone. She frowned when she saw that she had a text from Shakira.

Shak
Hey small French bean, it's Geri
Your Brazilian bf is not answering any of my texts so I just wanted to remind you pls pls pls to use condoms

"Here we go again," she said, an eyebrow raised, and Philippe frowned.

"What's going on?"

She gave him her phone, and he rolled his eyes reading the text.

"Can I answer to him?"

"Yeah," she nodded.

Coline
✉️ leave us alone

Shak
✉️ Aw Phil, texting me though your gf's phone? Is she busy ;)

Coline
✉️ i'm about to call your wife to tell her that you are sexting me
✉️ how do you even know that it's me? oh yeah the lower case nvm coline just told me
✉️going back to watch the movie so not answering you anymore

Shak
✉️ Those kids are so innocent

...

"Morning."

Coline turned around, smiling when she saw Philippe entering the kitchen.

"Morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"No need to thank me, my spare room loves to be useful," she shrugged before looking at him again. "How can you even be that hot when you wake up?"

He looked at her and smiled, getting closer.

"Do you want some coffee?" she asked, and he intertwined his fingers with hers.

"I brushed my teeth, can I have a kiss first?" he asked shyly, and she smiled before closing her eyes and kissing him, a hand on his cheek. He immediately kissed her back, his hands on her waist, before helping her to sit on the counter, still not breaking the kiss. She broke it by smiling a little too hard, and he laughed.

"Shit, what happened?" she asked, and he put a straw of her hair behind her ear.

"I think we got a little carried away. I'd like to pretend that I am sorry but you were pretty into it, so I don't think that's necessary."

"You are trying to embarrass me," she accused him off, and he shook his head.

"I would never. Can I have some coffee now?"

They drank their coffees quietly until Coline asked about the elephant in the room.

"At what time do we need to be at the airport?"

"Six. We still have plenty of time, I know you can't get enough of me," he winked, and she laughed.

"You really need to stop talking about you all the damn time, Coutinho."

"Where's the H in my last name?"

"Right before the O," she answered without thinking about it, and she smiled.

"I am proud. This is a big step. What should we do today?"

"We are definitely not staying here or the day will turn into a giant make out. Do you wanna see the Eiffel Tower?"

"Of course I do. Can we go?"

...

"Phil. We have to go if you don't wanna miss your plane."

"Already?" he whined, still looking at the Eiffel Tower.

"I know you're impressed, but you'll get to see it another time, yeah?"

"Are you inviting me again?" he smiled, and she shrugged.

"Maybe I am. Thank you for today."

"You're welcome, but you're the one who guided me all day, so..." he raised an eyebrow.

"I know, but I had a good day discovering all those things again. And there were no paparazzi."

They eventually had to come back in the car, and Coline drove them to the airport.

"So...I have to go," Philippe said, suddenly not knowing how to act in front of Coline.

"Why are you getting all awkward?"

"Because I don't know if I have to wave, to hug you or to kiss you."

"Which one do you wanna do?"

"The last one. But not without your consent."

"You have my consent," she smiled, and he smiled back at her before kissing her.

"I'll see you soon, Coline Lavana."

"Message me when you land, Philippe Coutinho."