Chapter 7: Expansion, Progress and Raids

Start from the beginning

"HEY! That's my kill!"

"It's my kill now!"

The Hunters fires and smashes many White Fang they see and it's a brutal sight. Many White Fang Members retaliated by firing back, but they were gunned down. The Elite's Shield system and the Jackal's Shield Gauntlet are keeping the dust rounds from killing them, while Grunts with good training are taking cover while some did some good strategies.

The White Fang are panicking seeing the creatures destroying their comrades, they didn't sign up for this! They weren't prepared for this, they were was prepared for a lot of things such as: grimm, local militias, Atlas, even low level huntsman, but nothing could have prepared them for these aliens, they slaughtered them like they weren't even on par with children.

By this time most of the White Fang had been slaughtered, a dangerous group of unknown creatures with weapons that can pierce aura was not something any of the experienced trained freedom fighters were prepared to handle.

"Hahahaha! Watch them die!" The Jackals shouts as he and his Humans and Faunus companion shout in agreement.

"Okay! That's enough, secure the area. If you encounter any White Fang Terrorist kill them or arrest them. We might get some useful information from them, and check the facility for any intel." Jaune said

"Yes Arcbiter." His troops complies as they begin securing he areas, they were able to find some useful information about the locations of the White Fang bases scattered around Remnant. Also they found some prisoners aswell, I offered them a place at the Crocea's Light which they kindly accepted since their family or villages were destroyed by the White Fang when they were recruiting them, while some prisoners were allowed run home free. Jaune's troops also found a lot of dust, but they blew up it since they have their own power source and they don't need dust.

"Alright we got what we need, let's get out of here, before anyone sees us" Jaune shouts as he and his troops get in the transport ships leaving the what was left of the White Fang base behind them.

While leaving, Jaune looks at the carnage behind him. It's was horrifying sight, bodies are all smashed and cut in halves, and impaled, etc. Jaune is already use to this kind of stuff, he is used to war and horror and the dead bodies of The Terrorist are not going to affect him.

"Arcbiter..." Zikan said cutting off Jaune's thoughts "what's our next move?"

"We already know where the rest of the bases are, we just need to continue raiding them, free prisoners, and get intel. They might have something be preparing something big." Jaune said.

"I agree..." Zikan said as his face turns grim. "The White Fang will soon Fear, 'The Covenant's Arc'."

"Indeed..." Jaune finishes

~Timeskip 1 week later~

After the attack on the White Fang important facilities, it was able cripple their operations and movement. From what our spies said, the many of the White Fang Members left organizations while many others stayed loyal. I guess they wanted revenge, but it's not important now. In the past weeks we attack many White Fang Facilities, Warehouses and also stopping trafficking rings, including executing and capturing the leaders and also feeding them to the Kig-Yars. The causalities are minimal, but the White Fang lost more members, it was no surprise they lose more causalities. The workers are given a offer to be apart of the 'Crocea's Light' and help with their Facilities, also once the White Fang Workers heard about the Faunus being treated equally, including the fact that the population is composed of Aliens and they soon joined Jaune's Nation. The 'Covenant's Arc' is how strong as ever.