raven :)

when i got on the plane first class i was placed next to a very hot guy was hitting on me until he saw my ring which made me smile.

i was thinking this was gonna be a long plane ride.

i got a txt from ryan plz come back

i sent i will when its time i have something to do.

*when i got to york*

"rav!!!!" i yelled atmy beautiful bestfriend who came running at me full speed.

"oh my fing god how did u get here?"

"how the hell do you think i got here?"

"um a plane?"

"oh well duh my darling raven!!!"

"haha i have missed you so much"

"hahaha i have missed you so much toooo!!!!!"

ivy didnt even know about des i didnt want her getting mad.

"ahh how are you?"

"im good and you?"

"im great but uh why did you come out here?"

"uhh i was wondering if you uh wanted to come back to cali with me?"

"oh my freaking god yes!!!!"

i sent ryan a txt me home in 15 hours love you honey

he went thank go and i love you 2 im so alone

raven packed fast and we headed back to the airport and we fell alseep but then the attendent was waking us up for landing. i sent ryan landing love you!

i got thank goddd love you 2!!!

*back at the house*

ivy was somewhere and nathan didnt seem to care rav was moving in i was so happy rav was fun and awesome! ryAN had moved into my room which made me smile a huge grin and i kissed him and then he bit on my bottom lip and i opened my mouth for him and then i shut the door and locked it...............(you can image your way off the night)

i smiled and sat up then i remberd i was naked and stopped stretching and all i saw was ryan stariing at me then we both smiled at eachother.