no plz dont take my reason for leaving :(

rav had to go and go home for college she said she would txt me payed for her cab and she was off i was that upset. last night had been ah-mazing with ryan. i was happy and ryan had showed me the rings for the wedding. i smiled and kissed his nose then his lips then his neck and he groaned and pulled away.

"so tempting babe but we have stuff to do!"

"blaaaah!"

"ik"

so the day went on with drake running around chasing sam sometimes he would fall from laughing it was so cute and drake we awesome with the kids.

*2 days later*

ivy had went somewere and me and ryan were making out about to take it far and then drake burst in and yelled.

"help!!!!!"

i went running to the sams room as soon as he said that and i saw sam in his crib laying there with blood coming out of his ears and nose and he was coughing it up. ryan was already on the phone knowing i wouldnt be able to talk. i fell to the ground and just layed there my head in my hands and what i saw was not good it was the man from far back that gave me a second chance he gave me a forced smile i just kept crying and ignored him he came over and he held me and it only felt wind was hugging me and i hated it i let out a scream and looked up to see my sammy to be taken in a ambulance. i left ivy and nathan a note on there door and me ryan drake all got in a car and drove to the hospital and there was no improvement and he was actually slipping into a coma and his breathing wasnt very good and they said he had a tuma and needed surgery so i gave them promission to give him the susrgery. they said it would take awhile since he was so young. i sat in the waiting room and cryed my heart out and ryan tryed to get me to calm down but i wanted nathan my brothers warm arms calming me down. thats when he burst through the door and ran over and picked me up. he was crying i was still too and ryan now had silent tears falling down his cheeks ivy smiled slightly at me but i just kept my sad expression on my face and kept to cry what would i do with out my baby boy? what was i gonna do at night now? drake had to start school next week what was i gonna do? just marry ryan and let move on? how? i can never have a child again? i will never get a second chance of being a mother? drake will go off to college in a couple of years he will leave us prolly forget about us? ryan will leave me for some new hot young chick. i was so sad now and if he lives i will never try suicide or cutting again he was a huge part of my lreason for living and as nathan sat me on ryans lap the doctor walked out.

"are you sams mother?"