wow im so happy i can be here!

they didnt undertand how i felt i needed to be gone i loved them all so much and in a few day i would be forgotten and a bad memory i knew ivy would never forgive me but i loved her so much she was most of my life i looked around on out wall and saw all of our beautiful smiling faces i would miss them so much.

ivy tryed to comvince me but i did it anyway.

as i walked torwards the light a man who was so beautiful.

"my child it is not your time im going to give you a second chance i made it so the doctor could save you and some how put ur brain back toghther"

"but im going to die in a little anyway"

"no you wont the doctor found a cure"

"um thank you"

"now go and live a happy and full life"

i woke up with bright lights in my eyes and i saw ryan and ivy and nath hovering over me. i just let the tears flow.

ivy jumped in the bed with me and hugged me so tight i felt so bad for causeing her so much pain. ryan kissed me and whisperd i love you. i hugged him back and whisperd i love you 2

"what is today?"

nathan hugged me and handed me the news paper i hand been asleep for a whole 7 days.

"they fixed your brain and they found a cure for your cancer"

i smiled through my tears and i kissed ryan hugged ivy and nathan.

"where are my beautiful kids?"

thats when drake came pounding in and his eyes were all puffy but he ran up and jumped on ivys lap and i hugged him as hard as i could.

"i missed you so much mommy"

"i missed you 2"

"oh and btw you can leave the hospital tomorrow if everything checks out"

everyone left the room execpt ivy.

"what do u need sheepers?"

"chicka god told me i had a second chance and he said you are sick but there is a cure i know it sounds crazy but its true"

"i belive you"

she smiled at me and that made my day i couldnt wait to be at home.