goodbye i love you forever :)

"kristina im srry to say you have uncure able cancer and only have 2 months to live...." he now had tears in his eyes.

i couldnt even blink i was just staring into space and now drake was hugging me and crying as i had silent tears rolling down my cheeks.

"what kind of cancer?"

"you have lung cancer that spread to far now and im surprised you made it this long"

"ok thank you"

"your going to need to be hospitalized in 2 weeks"

"ok i will see you then"

i gave him a hug and i was a strong person so i carried the crying drake with me back to the car and i drove home still having tears in my eyes. when i got back i saw that nathan and ivy and juilet and drew were all giggleing in ivys room.

i smiled and sat drake who was still crying on the couch and went and got samuel and found ryan in my room looking around for me i guess.

"hey ryan" i was still crying so ryan looked at me worried.

"we need to have a family meeting" i yelled and after we were all sitting in the living room.

"i have some bad news"

"mommy why you crying?" samuel said in his adorable voice which made me cry even harder.

"im going to die in 4 months....."

suddenly i was being picked up and samuel was taken out of my arms and i looked up and ryan was holding me and ivy and nathan were hugging and crying and drake and sam were crying and juilet and drew were sitting on the couch crying.

thats when i started coughing really bad and i tasted blood thats when i noticed i was spitting up blood. ryan took me to my bedroom and everyone sat in there and we talked liek a normal family but we talked alittle about the funeral.

"can everyone plz go and enjoy there life for me i must get porepaired for my death"

they all silently left and i went on my lap top and i started typeing.

*what i was typeing*

dear family,i leave my children to ryan the most ah-mazing man in the world and i leave my stuff to ivy my beautiful sister i will in trust in you to keep everything safe. my money will be split among my 2 beautiful children for college. i request drake keeps going to thearpy and i wish the best for him and hope he grows up to be an ah-mazing person liek ryan. mom and dad i have loved you forever and ever and i always will im srry for the pain i have caused you and nathan you were a great brother it was amusing to watch you chase after ivy. keep treating her well and ryan i wish for you to keep my children safe and i love you drew and juilet there arnt even words for how much i love you 2 and my ah-mazing samuel there are no words to descride my feelings and how much i will miss you.i wish the best for you all. i love you all and i hope you all stay heathly for me that is my only request.

sincerly,

Kristina