Zen ♤

Mixed Hybrid: Vampire/Succubus

Alpha born

Abilities:
Vocalhypnosis- Zen has the ability to put anyone under her control just by speaking. This ability is dangerous because if her emotions get too out of control she will start to unconsciously hypnotize the people around her. This ability is extremely powerful if she wields it hard enough, this can flip the field of logic, make someone do things, say anything, and not even question it.

Mental Bonds- This ability is only active if Zen wants it to be. She can form a psychological bond with anyone of her choice. Once the bond is formed she can feel what the person feels, hear what they hear, see what they see, all of this at her control. Zen is also able to slip past the consciousness of the other person and see where they are and their surroundings.

Manipulation of the Emotions- Zen can observe the exact emotions running through someone as fast as they come. She can decrease/increase the amount of love, happiness, sadness, lust, and many many more. This is valid because it gives her the cards to play off of a mental field which can lead to mental domination and the submission of whoever is at her will.

Increased speed: At her best she is able to trick the human eye and the eye of many of the creatures by the speed of her movements.

Heightened optics: Zen can see further than the average eye and has the ability to see fingerprints, footprints, uses her chromesthesia as a way to remember voices that inflict the same exact colors.

Gun Kata- full mastery of the art of gunmanship.

Knife manipulation- create, shape, aim, and meld all knives.

Increased strength: Zen can lift 20x the amount of an elephant. This leads to her being able to jump to extraordinary heights.

Heightened hearing: Zen can hear sounds that reach to -35dB and at a distance further then 2 miles.

Healing: Zen is able to heal herself no matter how bad the wound but the worse the longer it takes to heal. It never takes longer than two minutes though.

Appearance:

Zen appears as a tanned, multi-racial, 19 year old woman. She is obviously decades older than that but her personality has always been the same

Slim frame, the structure of her body shows vividly, strong jawline, prominent collar bones, and boney hands.

Brown eyes that go pitch black with no pupil once she uses any of her abilities. This leads her to seeing in the dark much easier.

Hip length mixture of sandy blonde, light brown, cinnomin brown, and dark brown hair.

Zen always stays armed with a hand gun or multiple knives. Her style is reveling in the least. Always black, burgundy, or red. After all, she is meant to seduce. Always wears a garter.

Her skin temperature is always cold, not freezing. Her human side keeps her body warmer than a normal vampire. Even though she doesn't have to breathe she has gotten in the habit of doing it at certain times.