Chapter One

I took a sip of water as Madison went on to talk about the party Saturday night. I wasn't really interested, but Madison was going. I didn't want to be around people who do drugs and drink alcohol, but Madison is one to be in that crowd.

"Nicole, can you please come to the party with me?" Madison begs, cupping her hands together.

"I'm not going to a party where people do drugs and drink alcohol." I pursed my lips.

"You'll be fine! I promise." Madison says. "I'll buy you every single makeup product at Sephora and anything you want."

I giggled, "No you're not. Fine, I'll go anyways."

"Thank you!" Madison sighs.

I rolled my eyes, standing up and going to the pantry. I looked at Madison. "Want any snacks?"

"Nah. I'm good." Madison replies back.

I took some chips and sat down. I start to eat the chips until Madison took the bag of chips and started to eat it herself.

"Mad-."

"Sorry. I just got hungry." Madison smirked.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"Here. Sharing is caring." Madison chuckles, handing over the bag of chips.

"Thank you!" I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully.

-

It was Saturday night. I was getting ready for that stupid party that Madison was going crazy about the other day. I didn't want to dress up too much, but I still wanted to look good.

I put on my light washed skinny jeans and a navy blue crop top. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I turned around and saw Madison standing there.

"Really, Nicole? You're going to wear that to a high school party?" Madison raised her eyebrows.

"I'm not trying to get fucked. That's why I'm not wearing a freaking tight Bodycon dress like you are wearing right now." I complained.

"Tight red attracts boys. And you're just scared to lose your virginity. You'll be fine." Madison says. "Here, I'll look through your closet and I'm making you wear whatever I pick out."

"Fine." I groaned, plopping on the bed.

"Have a little fun in your life. You only live once, you know?" Madison says from my closet.

"Who knows if we're going to live once." I mumbled.

"Shut up with the freaking reincarnation thing." Madison said.

I giggled. A few minutes later, Madison walks out with a maroon skater skirt, black crop top, and black heels.

"Madison, that looks like stiletto heels!" I yelled.

"If you don't like them then why do you have it in your closet?" Madison smirks.

"It's probably my mom's." I said.

"Yeah, right. Here's backup." Madison says, throwing over-the-knee black boots.

"That's not going to match with the outfit." I frowned.

"Fine. Then how about we go with something different?" Madison says, going back in the closet. "You're wearing those boots though. They're cute."

A few minutes, Madison comes out with a big graphic t-shirt that had 'girl power' written on it. Madison also had a choker with the outfit. I smiled.