2

*Picture of Patrick. If you can find a better guy suited for his character, let me know, yeah?:>*

Walking into the house was a mission. It was packed! Everyone was I guess...dancing? It looked like they were humping each other to be very honest. Some people were against the wall sucking each others face off, I heard someone throw up from somewhere down the hallway, everyone had red cups.

"Leia!" I hear someone call, and soon Nat grabs my arm to pull me in the crowd of people.

We move like snakes through the grass wiggling our way to a less crowded spot. Nat let's go of me and hugs some people I don't know and soon I loose sight of her.

"Great." I say.

I turn and see Jan trying to get away from some guy who starts dancing, or dry humping her and I can't help but laugh.
I go to her rescue and pull her away glaring at the dude, who looks out of it. She links our arms together and walk to another room that's less crowded but are soon hit with clouds of smoke.

"What is that smell?" Jan says scrunching up her nose. "Skunk?"

I look at the groups of people on couches and see what they're smoking. "Oh great, we have to get out of this room." I tell her.
We make a quick exit though a sliding door leading us outside.

"They were smoking pot." I tell her, since she has a questioning look on her face. She quickly replaces it with shock, her mouth forming a 'o' I laugh at her expression.

"How'd you know?" She ask me.
"The guys in PE would always smoke it, since our row was in the back. I'd always see them." I shrug.

She nods understanding.

We look around the back yard, which by the way was huge. Not as chaotic but not much calm either.

Their was a pool with half naked people in the far back of the yard, quickly moving on to my right, five tables set up with cups and people playing beer pong, to my left another little cottage looking thing that had people playing video games, a bar next to that, a second DJ in the middle of all this with people dancing, and on the patch of grass people were sprawled out, probably passed out drunk, or stoned.

We walk to where people were dancing, and something catches my eye by the pool.

I squint to see what it is and I see Natalie's dress hanging from a chair, and her in the pool wrapped around a guy.

"Oh my god Janette!" I shake her.

"What, what?" She says and I point towards the scene. Her mouth drops open.

"She can't be drunk already can she?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "I don't think so, we've only been here for twenty minutes for Christ sake."

"What do we do?" She asks me, I look at her, and shrug.

"Nothing, I mean, she has some sort of clothes covering her parts, and isn't drunk. Unlike those other girls there."

"Oh please, she might as well not wear anything, that bathing suit could fit a toddler." She whispers loudly in my ear.

I turn to her, and start laughing, "I was thinking the same thing!" I say In between laughs.

She starts laughing along.

"What's so funny?" I hear someone ask.

I look up to see a guy looking at us with an amused face. Boy was he a hottie. I feel myself start blushing.

"We.. Uh- we, um.. Nothing?" I tell him and he chuckles, god that was adorable.

He looks about 19, and is pretty tall, I'd say 5'9, with dark hair greased into a messy pompadour, instead of it up and flawless it's to the side disheveled, it's pretty sexy on him. He has blue electric eyes, a nice nose, high cheek bones, and cute lips with- what? Oh come on! I fucking death stick in between them. Gross. He's wearing a plain white tee with the sleeves rolled up a little, and dark blue jeans that also have the bottom folded up, he's wearing creepers. I love creepers. Ugh.