7

*Picture of Oliver. -drools-*

Once I got home I sent a quick next to Oliver and was able to get all my new clothes into the house, getting them in was simple. Getting them up the stairs was going to be a pain in my butt. I could only take two in each hand, even with that little I would still trip over myself. I was on my way down from my third trip up the stairs when I heard a ding from my phone letting me know I received a text, I walk over to where I set my phone down and have a small conversation with Oliver, it went like this;

Me: hey!
Oliver: hello princess, what's up?
Me: Just got home, Had an eventful day, pretty tired. You?
Oliver: oh I see, I just picked up a keg for tonight's gig. U still going?
Me: Um, I think I'm going to stay in today. Sorry. :/
Oliver: You square.
Me: I'm not a square!
Oliver: L7 weenie!
Me: If you're trying to use peer pressure it's not going to work!
Oliver: Damn. I tried.
Me: ha-ha, have fun at the gig, weenie.
Oliver: I won't, because you're not here :(
Me: liar.
Oliver: shh.

And that was that.

As I sit here in my room, I can't help but want to go to this gig. Just to distract myself from replaying what Natalie said. I know she said it out of anger, and I shouldn't take it to heart but, I can't help but think that she's right. All my life I've played it safe, never took risks, always tried to blend into the crowd Instead of stand out. I'm sick of being another blade of grass when I could be a flower. How cliche is that?

The doorbell interrupts my self motivation, making me huff in annoyance as I get off my bed and descend down the stairs for the millionth time today. I stop at the last step, and look at my phone noticing that it's dark out, the clock reads 10pm. Who exactly would be visiting me at this hour... Janette? No, she had a last minute dinner party with her parents. I doubt Natalie would be coming. The stubborn mule.

Oh god. Please don't be a axe murder. I don't want to die a cliche death.
I peek to where the door is, since the door has that fancy glass on it I can make out an outline if the light outside is on. Thankfully it's working, but the silhouette is the shape of a man.

I take a deep breath and walk slowly to the door, looking around for objects I could use to defend myself. I think I can use an umbrella, or keys to my advantage... Right? A chill runs though me as I grip the doorknob and top lock. I slide the lock to the left, and then the doorknob, opening the door a crack, not peeking out.

"Can you open the door any slower, Princess?"
I jump, not expecting for my visitor to talk so abruptly but open the door wide to see a grinning Oliver standing there. My heart slows its pace, and I smile up at the gorgeous guy in front of me, he's wearing a red and black flannel over a black Ramones T-shirt, fitted blue jeans and chucks.

"You scared the crap out of me." I furrow my eyebrows at him, earning a chuckle from him.
"What do you mean?" He asks, dumbfounded.
"I thought I was going to be killed by a axe murder. You're the last person I'd expect to be at my door at this time. Come in its freezing outside." I step aside to let him in, he pulls up a bag from the floor that I didn't notice was there.

"You're a total square, Princess." He laughs shaking his head. "I brought some movies, and some junk food. Since you were staying in, I thought we could hang out. Be square." He runs his hand though his hair, I notice it's not it's greased up pompadour. Surprisingly he can rock this messy hair too.

"Hey, I'm the coolest square you'll ever meet, don't you forget it." I smirk at him, "What movies did you get? Hand over the goods!"

"Na-ah-ah! The movies are a surprise. Go get comfortable or whatever, I'll set up the stuff." He looks around, unsure which way to go. I roll my eyes.