The sky was s baby blue with barely any clouds in the sky, a single plane went by, creating more of a breeze.

I walked home still in a good mood, even though some kid called me a faggot earlier.

I just brushed it off knowing I was gay anyway so why get offended. It's just a meaner word for gay.

I got home and looked at the clock, 3:55pm. Graduation was at 6:30 But students had to be there by So I had two hours.

The graduation was in the schools courtyard where's there was a long brick path up to s stage, where they would set everything up.

Students were never allowed out there until this day.

I sat up and texted Taehyung.

Jeon_Cena: ahhhh were gonna meet so soon!!

Taebeach_95: Yeah IK ahhhhhhh❤️

Jeon_Cena: ❤️😚

Taebeach_95: What should I wear?

Jeon_Cena: I think a suit shirt and some nice pants. Maybe wear something under it so you can take it off after the ceremony .

Taebeach_95: KK. Well I gotta go :( bye Kookie CYA LATER 😊

Jeon_Cena: 😊

I got out of the kitchen and went up to my bedroom and laid down on the bed and sighed.

Relaxing was not happening today and that was a definite.

I got no sleep last night out of excitement for today. I went downstairs and made chamomile Tea and drank it, while I was doing something on my phone my eye lids started to feel heavy, I made sure to set an Alarm to wake up at 5:30.

Eventually I dozed off.
                                           +
"Something bout' you makes me feel like a dangerous woman-" My Alarm started blaring. I turned it off and groaned.

5:30.

I quickly got up and headed to the shower and got in.

When I got out I threw on some black jeans and on and a semi nice shirt, it was gonna be underneath my graduation gown anyway.

I quickly grabbed my bag, and shoved the dress in it and ran out the door.

I was at the school right at 6:00. I quickly threw in the graduation gown and followed the line of graduates going into the courtyard.

By the time we all got seated in the back it was 6:10.

People started piling in, taking any seat they could find.

I looked around for Taehyung to see if he was walking in, but I could not spot him.

Just late probably.

Eventually 6:30 came and the ceremony started, no sign of Taehyung still.

I started to feel kind of upset but I told myself he was probably here, he just slipped by me.

"Welcome everyone, to the class of 2018 graduation! This group of students is a splendid own, each student has their own talents and specialties that have shown over the course of their four years at Seoul high school." Principal Soojung started. "I am glad I got to see all of these kids grow and develop from freshmen to now graduates! I remember some of the kids in my office having s bad day and they were so small versus now, they are ready to move on and face the world by themselves."

Eventually his speech was over and he started addressing each of us up to get our diplomas, then he would turn the tassel on our hats to the left.

Every time someone got called up, people would clap.

"And our next graduate is a very special person. This person has passed four years with all A's, he's showed kindness and compassion with others and helped those who are trifling. He was never selfish and always put his friends before him. The four years this boy has gone through was tough, but throughout it all he only grew stronger." The principal paused, "I'm happy to award this diploma to Jeon Jungkook!" He said.

I smiled and walked past people out into the center and walked down the white carpet in my blue gown. People cheered and clapped as I walked down the carpeted pathway.

I walked up into stage and shook his hand with my right hand and grabbed the paper with my left, then I bowed.

"Good Job Jungkook! You are one of my favorite students, stay strong." He patted my back and we smiled at each other. Then he switched my tassel over and I bowed once more and walked back down off of the stage and through the aisle.

I sat down and the kids around me smiled and congratulated me.

Eventually everyone got called up and we're all back seated.

"Class of 2018 please stand!" Mr. Soojung ordered.

We all stood.

"You have all officially graduated!" He yelled and we all pulled our hats off and cheered while we threw them in the air, turning to each other and giving each other hugs and handshakes.

We left the courtyard first and went off into the lunch area where backdrops were set for taking pictures with kids.

I speedily walked up and waited till everyone cleared it and waited to see Taehyung.

Still no sign of him.
I sighed.

I walked through the halls of the school by people and looked for him, each failed attempt to find him making my heart sink.

I walked outside and looked for Taehyung, I searched around the parking lot and checked by the entrance.

I must have looked so dumb.

I stood in my place on the steps of the school and stood still.

I felt my eyes get watery.

Did he just lead me on?
Where was he?
Did he get in a car accident?

So many questions swarmed in my head.

But they all stopped when I heard an all to familiar voice whisper in my ear.

"Hi bunny."