"You are not cute

"You are not cute." She deadpans.

"Are you sure, young lady?"

Jungkook cuts him off, "Jimin is cute but not as me."

Dara chuckles, "Yes, our cute little bunny kookie."

Jimin gives her the look again. "You are so cringe."

"Shut u— oh my god, sweet, sour chicken!!" She squeals when she sees the waiter walking towards their table.

+

"YOU DIDN'T FINISH YOUR ESSAY, RIGHT!?" Dara asks in a loud voice, startling Jungkook who was peacefully doing his barista job.

"I did."

Dara's jaw drops, looking at the guy in his uniform. It took her three days to finish the essay but he finished it in a night.

She was pushing him and scolding him to write his essay last night but his eyes were glued to a game on his phone; Superstar BTS.

So when Jungkook told her that he had 12 hours until the due time of the essay, she didn't actually think he'd finish it.

"Okay, then." She mumbles, sitting down on the stool at the counter. "Iced chocolate, please."

Jungkook nods with a smile, turning around to make her order. His mind screaming at how cute she looks with pigtals; not the ones with braids.

After finishing making her order, he places it in front of her.

She smiles, handing him cash before asking, "Is that Jimin's something?"

Jungkook looks at the direction she's looking at where Jimin is seated at a table with another girl.

"No, they are partners for a project." He tells her, remembering what Jimin told him earlier.

"Ohh," She nods.

"Why?" Jungkook asks, always trying his best not to sound suspicious.

"They look cute together." She shrugs. "Hey, the professor also told us she will give us a project to do right?"

"Yeah, I think she did."

"I really want you to be my partner." She beams, swinging in her seat.

Jungkook's heart warms with happiness at her statement but he jokes back, "Why? So that we will look cute together like Jimin and his partner?"

"Jeon, we don't need to be project partners to look cute together. We always look cute together." She winks and also clicks her tongue at the same time, making Jungkook flustered.

"Is that so?"

She hums, sipping her iced chocolate.

"Then, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?"

She chokes on her drink, spilling a bit of it on the counter and Jungkook chuckles, happy to see her flustered at his comment as well.

She definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Well, I don't have any plans tonight." She smiles, wiping her lips with a tissue.

"Its a date then." He smiles, giving himself a big high five internally for being able to ask her out on a date.

"Little boy, don't be so excited. I'm just agreeing because I'm lifeless and have nothing to do." She says, shaking her index finger in front of his face.

He stops her finger with his own and boops her nose, "Sure."

Dara smiles at him, "Let's walk to class together after your shift."

+

"KOOK, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH HAPPY AND THRILLED I GOT WHEN THE PROFESSOR SAID WE CAN CHOOSE OUR OWN PARTNERS!" She exclaims loudly, jumping in place.

"I actually have a bit of an idea." He replies, "You gasped a bit too loudly and looked at me with that amazingly creepy smile."

"Hey, there were more than 13 people in the room and I wanted to be partners with no one else but you so be honored." She tells, pointing at him.

Of course he is honored. The moment she turned around to look at her with her sparkling, hopeful eyes the moment the professor announced it, Jungkook's heart even hurt a little because that's when his heart whispered to him that he indeed really likes this girl.

"Yes, ma'am." He bows and Dara giggles before suddenly linking her arms with his as they head to the library, surprising him.

This girl never fails to surprise me.

+

He flinches in surprise when he feels the tip of her finger touches his bottom lip.

She chortles, "Why is your bottom lip jutted out when you are focusing?"

"Really? I never noticed."

"Well, that's a cute habit of yours." She smiles, keeping her stuffs.

Jungkook's grip on his pen tightens as he tries to control his feels.

"Let's start our date already!" She exclaims, pushing his stuffs into his bag. "I'm hungry."

"Okay, okay."

Both of them get up from their seats, not forgetting to tuck the chairs in neatly before leaving the library.

"So, where are we heading to, my date?" She asks, her arms linked with his again.

"Its a Mala Xiang Guo shop." He smiles, hiding his nervousness.

She gasps, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I remember that you like Mala Xiang Guo and you haven't eaten it since you lef—"

"Oh my god, Jeon Jungkook!" She squeals, giving him a quick hug which is a bit too quick for him to enjoy it but also causes him to not know what to do anymore and fidget in his place.

"You are the best!" She says, showing him a thumbs up.

Yes, the effort of searching for a good shop in the restroom for a good 17 minutes paid off!

He smiles at her and both of them step into the cab he hired earlier.

+

okay so I know some gifs don't perfectly suit with what's written and their hair colors do not match with what is written in the story, they don't have the same hair colors in the gif, they are not wearing something else in the gifs even though the story says something else, I know but please, I try my best to find gifs which can suit the moment too but sometimes I just can't and it's hard so please don't tell me that the gifs are not the same and all that, thank you.

and thanks for 11k! ❤️