Everything Goes to the Pool

Start from the beginning

Percy smiled slightly, used to Wade's antics- if anything it was slightly endearing to her. And that was why she was assigned to deal with the man whenever he was around or just needed to be dealt with. "Only for you Wade, plus you were only a trainee- for a short time at that." Deadpool huffed. "You can go up into my room and take a nap there Red. I do have a mission to do and I have to babysit. Now shoo and don't harm anyone in any way, shape, or form. You got that? Otherwise I'll be overseeing you fill out the paperwork that I'm assigned because of you."

Deadpool nodded, gave Percy one last hug and a big kiss on the cheek before he skipped off in the the opposite direction, not caring of the scared glances that he was getting from many an agent. Once gone from sight Percy turned around.

"That was Deadpool, which is obviously his codename. He's more of a gray character, an anti-hero if you will. He is known to see through the alleged 'fourth' wall and is a bit hyper because of it. He's a sweetie if you are on his good side, otherwise he will annoy the shit out of you until you wish he was dead. He's been going through a bit of a tough time right now and I expect that none of you, even the newbies behind me, will say nothing about what just happened. I won't be held responsible if you find a new hole or two in your body."

Everyone nodded, the newbies looking just a bit paler than normal. The group departed once more, Percy keeping a running commentary. Groot at some point even took her hand once more, looking at the agent with awe once more.

There was a sudden, loud yell that could be heard all across the base.

"WHO THE FUCK HURT THE DOG? THAT IS SOME STEVEN MOFFAT LEVEL SHIT AND WHOEVER DID IT IS GONNA TAKE A REICHENBACH FALL FROM A BUILDING SO FAR UP, THAT YOU WON'T COME BACK BEFORE SHERLOCK SEASON 13!"

Deadpool came running in with Dallie in his arms. The poor pup was okay now, her tail wagging, but she was still a bit drugged up.

Once Wade arrived, his eyes zeroed in on the demigod trio, the eyes on his mask squinting just a bit. "You. You motherfu-!" The merc launched himself at the three, only for Percy to hold him back.

"Hey Wade, I know you're angry. I know. You can't kill the kids behind me because-"

"I don't care if we need them! I don't care that they are from a different universe! I will kill them for hurting my nugget! It was the blonde one wasn't it. Little miss goody two shoes. Imma erase her from every fucking goddamn universe!" The red clad man calmed suddenly at Dallie's bark and Percy's glare. "Ugh fiiiiiiine. I promise no maiming... or killing... or any harm. But those fuckwits should know- if you mess with the nugget or this fucking ray of sunshine in human form, I swear on my Vanessa, I will kill you with a fucking zamboni." After gently placing the dog on the floor, Deadpool sashayed away, twirling his katanas around.

The demigods seemed pale, yet anger boiled in Annabeth's eyes. Mrs. O'Leary growled once at the adult demigod to shut her up before looking up and wagging her tail as Percy pet her head. On the other hand, Peter's eyes widened. "Is thaT A PUPPY? OH MY GOD CAN I HOLD IT?"

Smiling once more Percy nodded quickly saying that the dog was a she and was named Dallie.

A message pinged up on all three of the group's data pads. "The debrief for you all will have to be short. A war is about to break out and we have to do damage control. Agent Coulson will bring you all to the Avengers Tower after the meeting. And yes Quill you can keep holding my dog."

————————————

What happens when two super soldiers, one high ranking agent, and three young adults that no one likes walks into a room with highly skilled heroes and fighters?