Chapter Forty: The Littlest Bird

<<Here we are! The final chapter!! Thank you all so much for reading- but don't worry, this not the end of the story!>>
WARNING: Slight swearing in this chapter (I just got off a writing kick of writing Detroit: Become Human Fanfic, soo... that's probably where that comes from😂)

~One year later~

Narrator's POV

For once in Gotham, it was quiet. Not a complaint from one citizen or even a single criminal out on the street. And Helena, well, she was getting bored.

Helena looked up and glared at Dick playfully

"To answer your question, there is still nothing." Damien explained, glancing quickly at his half sister while keeping an eye on the monitor of the Batcomputer, Jason sitting next to him, fiddling with a Batarang. Dick and Helena sat in chairs behind them.

"Is this what crime fighting is like? If it is, why did I sign up for this?" Scarlett pipped up, and Helena turned back to face them. All the kids were in their costumes waiting for some action.
"On slow days. Yeah. It's boring I know." Helena explained with an eye roll.
"If you were patient, then maybe you wouldn't be so proud!" Damien snapped at her, making her pout and the kids snicker.

"I'm sorry sir. Mr. Wayne isn't here right now." Damien's eyes focused on the ceiling at the sound of his wife's voice, trying to hear who she was talking to.
"You are just on top of it today!" Helena exclaimed with a smirk.
"I'm just... observant of the things around me." Damien answered vaguely, though none of his adopted brothers nor his half-sister believed him.
"Damien, just go! I'll watch the monitors, go be with your wife and do whatever it is you do." Jason mumbles the last part, as Damien stands up to investigate.

A few moments later, Damien returns with Hope following behind, boxes in each of their arms.
"What's with the boxes?" Birdie asks as the rest of the kids look on curiously.
"It's the invitations for your farewell party!" Hope exclaims and realization crosses Carmen's face as her mother finishes explaining.
"Oh shoot! Guys we have to go!!!" Carmen explains, rushing upstairs to change.
"What? Why?" Aiden questioned. Just then, Cosima gets an alert.
"GUYS!! We're in charge of the decorating!!!" She exclaims, rushing upstairs as fast as William West-Allen, Erica Thawne and David Thawne combined. Scarlett, Derrick, Janie, Alexa, Aidan, Honey, Birdie, Allen and Lucy then shoot up the stairs as well to change.

~Time skip~

Scarlett, Janie, Alexa, Derrick, Honey, Aiden, Birdie, Carmen, Allen, Cosima and Lucy all ran down the stairs to the living room nearly running each other over.
"WAIT!" Scarlet shouts making everyone jump.
"Who. Is driving?!" Everyone ponders that for a second, before Birdie piped up running out of patience.
"I will!!!" She grabs the keys and they all rush outside, taking Bruce's van and beginning to drive to Mount Justice.

~Meanwhile at the local mall~

Tula's POV🐳

"Hm... what do you think of this dress, Paige?" I ask, showing her a green dress and she ponders it.
"Honestly, I think it looks ugly."
"Lian!" Celeste, Erica, Althea, Heather and I scolded her.
"Y'know I kind of agree with her."
"See!" Lian explains and I shake my head.
"Ok, look, whatever! We've looked through at least a thousand dress for you. Let's just see if we can find Zelda, Ambrosia, Theodosia, Misty and Brooke." They all nod and we spilt off, knowing that they had gone to different stores. We decided to look for dresses for our farewell Young Justice party. Ambrosia and Zelda we're leaving, and it was time we all left too. We are all grown now. 18 year olds and counting. I sighed. I'm going to miss everyone...