Chapter Thrity-Four: Lights Out

I was going to do a haunted house chapter, but decided to do this instead. Also, I am currently writing a Halloween special for later bc I couldn't do one last year and I won't be able to do on Halloween this year. Guess what I also realized while I was in the middle of writing it?

 Guess what I also realized while I was in the middle of writing it?

Aiden. I have been spelling my own character's name wrong THIS WHOLE TIME! I'm such an idiot!🤦‍♀️😂 (And, no, I'm not going to change it because I can't, it'll just keep being spelled like that by accident) Anyway, hope you enjoy!❤️

~Wayne Manor~

Birdie's POV
Our parents were all out of town so Grandpa let us stay in his house, so we all decided to stay up and have sleepover (although the guys are just saying that we're staying up late). We all had our own pjs on. I especially liked Honey's, it fit her so well!
"So... what should we play?" Alexa asked awkwardly.

Their pjs:

{Allen's POV}We decided to a few rounds of Villain Go Fish

{Allen's POV}
We decided to a few rounds of Villain Go Fish.
"Al, you gonna go or not?" Lucy asks impatiently.
"I am, Lucy. I'm planning my strategy." I explain while gritting my teeth and sneering at former villain kid. She lets out a heavy sigh and then Scar, with a Teddy Bear between her criss-crossed legs, boldly announces, "normally I would sit here and be patient, but Allen, c'mon! We have been waiting here for 3 minutes! Just go!!" I glare at her and finally ask Lucy if she has Lex Luther. She shakes her no.
"Go Fish." She explains as I pick up another card.
"I'm not surprised you got Lex Luther, I mean, you both are calculating geniuses." Alexa states with popcorn in her mouth. We all look at her in confusion.
"What?!" She shouts and Birdie grabs the bowl from her and looks disappointed.
"Alexa! That popcorn was for all of us!" Birdie explains and we all groan about the popcorn being gone as Birdie goes out to get some more from downstairs.
"I swear, you're such a pig, Alexa." Janie says with a smile on her face. Alexa rolled her eyes.
"Haha! Very funny!" She said making some of us laugh as she lightly punched Janie in the shoulder.
"Ok, Adian, do you have Floronic Man?" Lucy asked Adian as he sighed and gave her the card (from what I've heard this guy feeds off marijuana or something, he's also a pretty unknown Batman villain).