Chapter Nineteen: The Atlantian's Child

{Allen's POV}
"Team! Can you all come in here a second!" We all come into the computer room to see and Aqualad and a dark-skinned girl with Miss Martian.
"This is Tula Ahum. You're new teammate."
"Well then um.. I'm Scarlett, but you can call me Scar for short." My cousin said with a smile. I then introduced myself, then Rick, then Jan, then Ax, then Cosmic, then Bird, then Will, then Rob.

Honey's POV
I introduced myself then Adian, Carmen, Heather, then Rob gave David a little nudge to introduce himself.
"H-hi. I'm David."
"It's nice to meet you, David." Tula said with a slight giggle. Huh! Who knew a speedster could like an Atlantian!
"Wait a minute where are Adam, Celeste, Althea, Lian and Paige?"
"Uhhh... I think they're in the living room?"
"Go and introduce Tula to them." Miss Martian said with a sigh. Scar took Tula's hand and went into the living room.

~Living room~

Birdie's POV
Sure enough they were in the living room. Althea, Lian and Paige were watching Celeste and Adam were having a staring contest.
"Guys I want to introduce you to someone, this is-"
"Shh!!" Adam and Celeste said interrupting Scar. Heather rolled her eyes and then slammed a book on a table.
"Hey!! I was going to win that!" Celeste exclaimed.
"No, I was going to win that!!!" Her brother retorted pointing his index finger at himself.
"WE HAVE A NEW TEAMMATE!!" Heather shouted interrupting their arguing. They both blinked up at her.
"This is Tula Ahum."
"You're Aqualad's daughter?"
"Well, technically I'm Rocket and Aqualad's daughter." She explained.
"Hey. I was thinking.. does Mount Justice still have a bio-ship?" Celeste nodded as I asked.
"Well... why don't we go on an adventure? With Tula."
"Hm.. that's sounds like a good idea but, won't we get in trouble." Honey asks worriedly.
"Oh! Who cares? It'll be fun!" Althea says squeezing Honey.
"What do you think Tula?" Heather asks. Tula thought about for a moment and then smiled.
"Why not?"
"Yeah! There you go!" Althea exclaims while Honey claps enthusiastically.

~Inside Bio ship~

{Carmen's POV}
"Ok, where should we go?" Celeste asks. We decided to just cruise around and when we got back Miss Martian was pretty mad... still...

IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Author's POV
Sorry for being short guys! I'm actually been sick for the week and for last weekend so I wanted to get this chapter done as soon as possibly so I didn't leave you guys with nothing to read! Also, *sighs* YES I KNOW! AQUALAD AND ROCKET AREN'T DATING BUT I WANTED TO DO! IT IS A FAN FICTION FOR A REASON. *exhales* have a nice day! :) 👋🏻 (LOL, sorry! Had to!😂)
Bye!
BatgirlGeek