I⃟m⃟p⃟o⃟r⃟t⃟a⃟n⃟t⃟ n⃟o⃟t⃟i⃟c⃟e⃟!

Hello my lovely readers! First, thank you all so much for your support! Second, I have good and bad news.

Bad news: This Book is going on hiatus for the summer

Good News: I'm writing two Descedendants books this summer!! The first one is called Princess of the Pridelands (you can look for the description in my "Future Books" book if you're interested) and the second is Lost Girl (also in "Future Books").
I might also publish other books that I've been meaning to get to, but I'm not sure, so I won't reveal them here! ;)

Anywho, look forward to seeing those this summer if you're into the Descendants franchise (who else is excited to see Descendants 3?!)

Before I go, I want to thank people.

catmikaelson for... Well, your support by voting even though you didn't have to (she really didn't have to XD)

HopeWayne for all your ideas and comments

_Flower_jimin_box for supporting this story and voting since the beginning, and I also love taking to you again🤗

One last thing, if you didn't see it, I graduated last night. In a year, I'll officially be a high schooler!!!

Ok, I will try and update the chapter that I am writing if I can, but please do leave suggestions for new chapters, I know that this book is ending very soon, but I'm not sure when it feels right. I have the ending, I just don't have any ideas for chapters leading up to the ending. It would be really helpful (without ideas, if honestly Be Lost!). The easy way out would be canceling the book. But no. I refuse to do that like I've done with my other books, like Superhero Academy (it says completed, but really I just made a rushed and crappy ending) or Am I Man or Machine (I didn't know the ending, which is bad for any story, although somehow it's worked for my last two Batfamily books XD). I'm going to go now.
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️