The Mall Worker

Chresanto- 28

Rayan- 26

Jacob- 28

---------------

Roc was scrolling through his phone on and his 5 month pregnant boyfriend was looking through a Baby magazine circling things to buy for their coming baby.

Ray got out of his chair and climbed on the bed to where Roc was. He straddled his longtime boyfriend and began to kiss his neck. "Babe," Rayan cooed as Chres raised his eyebrows. "I've been really good lately right?"

"I don't know have you?" Roc questioned. Ray started to grind his clothed member onto his lover's. "I have daddy." Ray whined. Chresanto's breath hitched at the amazing feeling down below. "Mmhm you have," Roc nodded with his eyes closed.

"So can you take me to the mall?" Ray's voice squeaked as he grinded softly creating small feelings of friction.

"Mmm, yeah." Roc moaned. Suddenly Ray stopped and hopped off of Chresanto making him whimper. "Oh don't whine daddy, get up, and get ready." Ray teased.

The couple walked into the mall hand in hand until they were stopped by a man with a huge curly afro.

"Oh my goodness, your luscious locks. You must not be taking care of them in this messy bun," the man said, "Let me help you."

Ray looked at Roc with a 'wtf' look.

Roc gave him a 'go for it' look.

Rayan sat down with a small smile. "I'm Princeton," the man spoke. "Is this your boyfriend?"

"Yeah," Ray said below a whisper and blushed.

"Aww and your with child," Ray Ray nodded.

"Have you ever had your hair flat ironed?" Princeton asked. "No," Ray said shyly. "Well that's what your gonna get."

The whole while Prince did his hair, the hairstylist and Roc shot each other flirtatious looks.

Ray Pov

This is so fucking embarrasing. I'm facing Chres, I know he knows I'm looking at him. He standing here tryna flirt with the hairdresser

Chres Pov

I know I'm wrong but does this dude have an ass on him or what? I just wanna grab on it and smack it watching it bounce...my gahd!

Prince Pov

"And done!" I said excitedly as I finished this rat's hair. I handed it a mirror and it stood up admiring my work.

"I love it," It squeaked. Yeah, it.

It jumped up and hugged me. I mean damn, only reason I did your hair was to flirt with your man!

"It's on the house," I smile.

"No we insist," Sexy Carmel said. I licked me lips.

"I insist."

"Well thank you again." They both walked away.

No Pov

"I can not fucking believe you. Sitting there flirting with him! Right in front of me!" Ray shouted.

"Your making a scene Ray. Do you want to go somewhere else? Ba-"

"Chresanto don't call me that, and no I don't want to go anywhere else with you. Take me home!"

Roc felt somewhat bad about flirting with the mall worker but it was too late to apologize.

The next day when Chres got off of work, he went back to the mall.

Roc Pov

I don't know why I am here. I'm making things worse for me. But I can't stop myself. I walked up to the kiosk and there he was.

"I knew you'd be back." He grinned.

"No."

"No what?" He made a confused face.

"No this is wrong," I began to walk away. "No stay, join me for lunch. I'll pay."

"It's just lunch." I said hesitantly.

Princeton nodded. After getting their food the sat down and talked.

"Ray would kill me if he knew what I was doing right now," I sighed.

"Your so sexy," He said making googly eyes at me.

"Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Seeing that he had no respect for my relationship he probably doesn't have any for his.

"I want you to fuck me so hard," He said with a small moan.

I felt zilla rise a little. "U-Um excuse me while I go to the bathroom."

Princeton jumped up, "I have to go too." Now he's following me. We both walked into the Men's Restroom. He was right being me and next thing I know I was locked in the larger stall, pushed up against the wall with him.

No Pov

Princeton started rubbing all over Chresanto's body. His hands made their way down to Roc's belt buckle. While this was happening Roc was a mess. "Wait stop!" Roc yelled. "What's the matter?!" Prince moved his hair out of his face. "I can't, I can't do this to him!"

"It's already done." He shoved Roc's cock into his mouth. Chresanto threw his head back in ecstasy. "Fuck," he groaned. He grabbed Princeton's hair and fucked his face.

Prince gripped onto Roc's thighs for stability. He new that the man who's dick was in his mouth, was about to cum.

"Aghh...shit...mm," Roc came and Princeton swallowed it all.

He just cheated on his fiancé with someone he doesn't even know. Would Ray find out? Would Roc tell Ray.

Y'all may never know.

Vote

Comment

Share