Prologue

Prologue

"Cut!" The director yelled on his megaphone as Joe and Demi finished filming a scene. They walked to the director and watched the scene on the preview screen.

Demi Lovato...also known as an international icon, an amazing actress who is yet to win an Oscar, and a spectacular singer who highly deserves a Grammy. Lovato worked her way to fame at an early age in Barney And Friends with one of her closest friends, Selena Gomez. She is now filming a sequel of her movie Camp Rock. As difficult as it is, Lovato has to work with her long-time-blood-hatred-gut-wrenching co-star, Joseph Jonas.

Joe Jonas...a global superstar, a great vocalist, and an unbelievable actor. Joseph, together with his brothers known as Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas, are known from the Jonas Brothers. After building a band with his brothers, he decided to take a shot at acting and landed a role in Camp Rock. He works with his long-time-nuisance-of-a-chick co-star, Demi Lovato.

Joe and Demi were "friends" in the viewers' eyes, but truthfully disliked each other the day they met. They have been teasing each other to their last nerve, and sometimes verbally bullies each other.

"So we have to redo that?" Joe asked pointing at the preview screen where his lip-synced slipped.

"What do you think dumbass?" Demi said rudely as Joe snapped back at her.

"Bitch, I wasn't asking you." Joe said as the director rolled his eyes.

"You guys never quit, do you?" Kevin asked walking towards them.

"We will, once your brother gets his shit together." Demi said.

"The chick interrupted me while I was politely asking a question." Joe reasoned.

"You being polite is impossible." Demi mumbled as Joe glared at her.

"You guys should really shut up." The director said pointing at the bonfire gesturing the two to get back on set. They shook their heads and walked away following his orders. Joe started singing as music came on and Demi did as she cued.

Joseph is a little hard to cooperate with, but he's kind to everybody...except Demi. On the other hand, Demi is very humble and caring, but not when it comes to verbal abuse. On the first day her and Joe met they were actually very happy, until Joe mentioned that there was this fat girl on Barney And Friends he hated. He failed to know Demi's biography and she started to have little arguements with him. First they were only bickering, but they started to tease about each others personal backgrounds. Demi never failed of getting him ticked off, and Joe didn't give up on breaking her heart everytime he brings up the Barney situation. Joe never apologized which were one of the reasons why Demi hated him the most. She sometimes wishes that Joe was never a part of the Jonas Brothers. The two have completely understandable complaints, but at times could get out of hand.

While Demi pursues on doing her career, Joe barges in the studio with a million different excuses and judgements on her vocals. Kevin and Nick could really tell that Demi is the better singer in a different perspective, but, of course, those were only their opinions.

Joe likes to annoy Demi like he can't go a day without seeing her disturbed. Demi hates it when Joe brings up her broke parents, which were obviously a long time ago. She never intends to, but it appears to Joe that everything she says were taunting him. Demi wishes that the little spats going on with her and Joe for the past two years would end, but she gets furious everytime Joe starts an arguement.