~ Letter 5 ~

~Letters Five~

No no no no what just happened.

Nash. Nash. Nash. Nash. Nash.Nash.

Nash is all I can think of.

His lips.

His hand running through my hair and body.

Everything was perfect until he stopped.

And by that I meant he slept. Knocked out right on the bed.

So this is all how it went down.

~flash back~

When I heard a knock on the door. I didn't want to get up but after the 10th knock. I got up from the bed and opened the door to find a tired shawn and a drunk ass hell Nash.

"What Happened?!" I said wondering what the hell happened.

"CAMMM!, I missed you so much!" Nash said letting go of shawn and giving me a big hug.

I was shocked.

Missed me.

But I took this time to take in the moment of Nash holding me.

I slowly brought my hands on his back. And embraced him.

I closed my eyes. Wishing that I could take in more of him.

But that will never happen.

Barley even remembering that shawn was still there. I mouthed the words that "I'll take care of him".

I closed the door with my foot.

Laid Nash on the bed.

"Cam." Nash said.

"Yess" I responded.

"Come here."

"Why-y" I stuttered.

Nash got up from the bed slowly walking towards me. Me on the other hand slowly walking back until I couldn't walk further back anymore.

My back was now on the wall. While Nash was still walking towards me.

The lights were dim.

Nash finally got to me.

He grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me to the wall.

Slowly but sexually he whispered to me.

"When I tell you to 'come here', obey me" Nash said his lips lightly brushed my ear.

All I could do was nod my head.

Nash really got me feeling a type of way right now. Especially down there.

"Nash?" I asked.

But with out a answer he started gently kissing my neck. Leaving a trail of kisses until he found my soft spot.

"N-nnash" I lightly moaned his name.

"What-t are you-u doing-g" I tried saying.

He coutined kissing me moving to my cheeks then finally where I wanted it the most my lips.

This was my first ever time kissing Nash.

Nash was kissing me roughly but softly. I was taking in every moment.

While Nash was kissing me he started gently grinding his erection on mine.

Causing me to moan softly with every touch.

Nash let go of my hands and moved them down to where my thighs are.

I picked my legs up and wrapped them around his waist. Nash picked me up and he was still kissing me.

Nash then dropped me on the bed. Me watching his every move.

He took off his shirt. Got on top of me straddling my hips. Leaning down to my ears and whispering sexually to me.

"Dallas I know you want this more than I do"

I nodded desperately bitting my lip.

I waited.

Until Nash dropped on top of me. At first I thought something had happened to him but then I heard his light snores.

I groaned and gently pushed him off me. Hissing each time I moved because I was all ready hard.

I managed to get him off. I went to the bathroom and fixed my situation I had down there.

I came back out and undressed Nash. And no I did nothing to him or anything.

I went to my bed and tried sleeping. Because to be honest I'm pretty bummed out that I kinda took advantage of Nash.

He doesn't like me.

He was drunk.

He won't remember anything.

~end of flashback~

I couldn't help it. If Nash Grier did that to you I know you should as hell wouldn't back down. I guess I was just caught in the moment. Meaning I know this will never happened again. As much as I wish, I just know it wouldn't.

Right now I'm still shocked that it happened. Every time that I close my eyes I go back to that moment.

I'm probably going to regret this but I regret nothing that happened last night. I know it's pretty weird.

Shit Nash just got up and ran to the bathroom.

Lots Of Love,

Cameron Dallas

------------------------------------------------

So sorry guys. Something came up and I couldn't update. But I gave so many plans for this story so please be patience with me. I'm still in Mexico to guys. It's hard to find wifi to guys. But I'm still here guys and writing. Thanks for commenting and all the reads and likes. Love you all. ❤