~ Nash ~

~Nash~

I woke up to see a sleepy cam on the desk drawer. He has the most fluffiest hair I ever seen. But I didn't want to wake him up because he looked so comfy.

I decided to take a shower since I woke up so early.

Once I got out it was 8:30 am. And Cam was still asleep on that desk. I wonder why he slept there yesterday. Did I do something wrong? Nah, I haven't done nothing bad.

I changed into a tie dye tank, shorts, and colourful vans.

I Looked pretty decent. This is are last day in Dallas and we are going out for are last day.

I'm up wayyy to early though. I looked at Cameron again and he shivered a bit. Then I thought I'm such a idiot. I left him there and he's probably dying for warmth. I tried tapping him on the shoulder but that didn't work. I shook him a little and whispered his name but that didn't work either. So I just went with the easy way and pulled the chair out and picked him up. Dang he's a heavy sleeper.

I tucked him in my bed since mine was already undone. He looked so cute. Wait what. Nevermind.

I went back to the desk carious of what Cam was doing there last night. And I saw a piece of paper with a munch of writing that said "letter three" on it in the top.

Oh I didn't know he wrote letters to someone. I don't see a name though...

Should I read it... should I... ugh what the heck just a peck.

OMG. What did I just read. A peck turned into reading the whole thing. Wait Cameron likes me. No Shit Nash he wants to do dirty things to you. Dang what do I do know?

"Ugh, Nash what are you doing?"

I turned around to see a sleepy cam rubbing his eyes.

"Oh um" I said

I gently put the paper down and slowly walked to the couch quickly took out my phone.

"... Um nothing, just on twitter." I said hoping I pulled that off.

He sat up and looked like a lost puppy.

"Yeah about that, I carried you to my bed because I saw you sleeping over where the desk is and you looked cold so" I said.

"Um thanks Nash, that's really kind of you." He said.

Then he looked like he got shoot by a bullet. He went all pale for a minute. He keep staring at the desk. I tried not to pay much attention to him to not give him any ideas that I read it.

He slowly but causally got up from the bed and got his backpack he brought with him. He looked at me and I put my iPhone right in front of my face.

In the corner of my eye he walked to the desk and got the piece of paper and put it in his backpack. He zipped it up and throw the backpack on top of his bed.

"I'm gonna shower." he said as if nothing just happened.

I nodded and I swear I saw a tear fall from his eye. But I'm not sure. When I hear the door close, I got up and walked toward the backpack. No I shouldn't look through his stuff. No that's just wrong. But what if I read to quickly and mixed up some words and my brain just came up with "I like Nash".

Ugh but what do I do. I made up my mind Cameron Dallas likes me. Oh gosh. Why am I freaking out. I'm so confused.

Should I tell the other boys that he's gay? Should I ask him? Tease him about it? Act like nothing happened? Torture him by acting all sexy around him?

There is so much pros and cons to this. I won't tell the other guys but I'll do something.

"NASH!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around to see a half naked Cam looking at me weird.

"Um, yeah." I said trying to avoid that he was half named in front of me.

"Nothing I was just calling you a lot and you wouldn't answer, are you feeling alright?" Cameron said with a worried voice.

"Nah, I'm just a really thinky person." I said.

He chuckled at the word I just came up with. And that was a really good response Nash way to go.

"You should change, I think the others are probably having breakfast already and I don't want to miss out on today, so hurry up!" I said to change the subject.

He nodded and got his clothes. He came back out with one of his jackets, chino shorts, and black vans.

"Alright you ready sexy." I said.

I saw him look down and blush right in front of my eyes. So Cameron Dallas does have feelings for me. Why does this make me happy. I don't know, but why look at this as a bad way if I can have fun with it I thought.

"Yeah, let's go" he said.

This is gonna be fun. I thought.

______________________________

Hehe I'm excited for the next chapter because shit goes downnnn. So keep a look out for that update. Anyways just wanted to say thank you so much for 300+ reads and for the votes and comments. Love you all~ A