~ Shawn ~

~Shawn~

Lately I've been noticing Cameron acting weird around Nash. So when I asked him quietly what's wrong he said

"nothings wrong", "why would it be".

But I know that something's up and I'll find out.

_______

Right now I'm in a party bus. Bart planned a little day where we all were suppose to be chilling and hanging out. Not including Cam because he said he was 'sick'.

It's weird that no adults are on the bus. Why would they trust us?

I wasn't really paying attention to Sammy and Carter at all. I occasionally said a few things, along with me swaying to the beat. But what really caught my eye was Nash and the way he was acting.

"Sam, Carter look at Nash." I said.

"Where?" sammy said.

"OMFG NASH IS IS HE DANCING ON THAT POLE?!?" Carter pointed laughing at what Nash was doing.

Along with everybody else turning there head around and seeing what all the commotion is about. Once they saw Nash everybody started chanting his name.

Someone either dared him to do it or he somehow got wasted a'f. I went to go join and see what's he doing now and it seemed to be him taking off his shirt and spinning it above his head.

It all wet by like a flash one second he was dancing the next doing body shots. I didn't even know they allowed beer on here.

Somehow now everyone at least had one in there hand. I didn't and I don't want one in my hand either.

I checked my phone and it was 12:55 am. The party bus is going to drop off everyone at our hotel at 1:00 am.

Only 5 minutes left.

I took this time to get Nash and try to get him to act not that wasted. But of course it didn't work.

"SHAWNNN, LET MY GOO!" Nash hiccuped.

"No, come on where's almost back to the hotel and I don't want to leave you here by yourself." I said.

It was a struggle but he finally gave in. Right as I got ahold of Nash the party bus stopped at the hotel.

A munch of 'awwws' heard and a Nash that could barley even stand up. He is so gonna wake up with a big ass headache.

I pushed myself in between the crowd to get off first. I was now basically dragging Nash out.

Once I made it out I quickened my pace due to the lack of Nash's weight on me.

I made a Bee Line to the elevator. I got in and leaned against the other side of the elevator.

"CAMERON! where's cam!" Nash panicked.

"Nash calm down, Cam is back at the hotel room remember." I said.

He nodded his head and the elevator doors opened. I leaned forward putting Nash's weight on me again and walked/dragged him back to his hotel room.

When we got there I knocked first to see if Cam was still awake. I heard shuffling and sniffling coming towards the door. I guess he was feeling a bit sick.

Cam opened the door and quickly his gaze went to how Nash's state was.

"What happened?!" Cam said.

I was about to speak before Nash beat me to it.

"CAMMM!, I missed you so much!" Nash said letting go of me and giving Cam a big hug.

Cam slowly put his hand up to his back and rubbed it. Shutting his eyes for a few seconds. Then soon realising I was here.

He shooed me away and mouthed the words "I'll take care off him."

Cam stepped back and closed the door with his foot.

I walked back to my hotel room and agreeing to myself that I would check up on both of them in the morning.

I walked into my hotel room seeing Taylor knocked out on his bed. I jumped on my bed and just closed my eyes. Finally getting some rest.

-------------

Guys 2k reads! ❤ Please be patient with me. I love all you guys.

Who likes my new cover?

Ps Next chapter might just surprise you...