~ Letter 1 ~

~Letter one~

I am writing to you because you said you'll listen and possibly understand and actually care. But you probably won't.

I'm beginning to write letters. The reason for that being is because I can't take it anymore. I want to tell the world my secret without being judged.

You might be wondering what's the point of these letters. Well I'm not the kind of person to express their emotions out easily.

So I write.

I write about what I feel to get everything off my chest. It makes me feel "relieved", "better". You can probably relate but I don't think so.

You see I'm not really good at making friends. And it sucks. Because all I ever wanted was to have some. And I have no idea why. Is it because "I'm weird", "annoying", or what. I just don't get it.

And please cooperate with me because I am a teenaged boy. I will have breakdowns, desires, and normal teenaged boy things.

Also please who ever finds my letters read them. Because I want you to. This is because I know you are either my friend now or you just went through my stuff. And that's ok. Because something bad might have happened to me, or you were just looking for something. But read in order to understand more.

So enough about me and get to what is happening in my life. Right now I'm getting in to this thing called "Magcon". Oh did I tell you I'm a Viner yet. Yeah that's how I got in it. It's cool because I have like my own fan base and stuff. But imagine having a whole munch of other Viners in one tour. That would be the awesomest fan base ever. Which I guess is happening. There telling me that the original people are going to be Me, Jack and Jack, Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Matthew, and Nash.

All very talented people. Making 6 second vines are not that hard. Just takes a lot of creativity. I heard more people are going to come. But thats all I know for now.

Is it me or am I the only one that thinks Nash Grier looks hot. Everyone is but there is something about him that just makes me want to learn more about him and get to know him better.

I'm very excited too! Not to long from now I get to met all of them. I just hope they all like me. And hopefully call them my friends. Or Family.

Lots Of Love,

Cameron Dallas