chapter 2

.:raven p.o.v:.

"Okay, so to gringotts again.Except there are no Malfoys."I said walking away."Wait its this way!"I said going the other way.They all just laughed at me.

"You guys are meanies."I said pouting walking into the bank."Oh we're sorry, now stop pouting and go get your money already."my brother told me rolling his eyes.

"You are just rude."I said going up to the goblin."Yo, brother dearest I need the key."I said with a innocent smile.

He just gave me it and turned to the kids."Ya, so I don't trust her so I need two of you to go with her."I smirked."Okay Ginny, hermione lets go I said walking off grabbing there wrists.

"That's not a good combo she is going to corrupt them."he said and I could just see him shaking his head."ME CORRUPT PEOPLE..NEVER!"I yelled back to the group.The boys started to laugh.

On the way to the top goblin we passed a boy are age with messy black hair and pretty green eyes.We looked at each other and made eye contact.I looked away blushing ginny and mione both saw and giggled at me.

"Shut up, you can't tell anyone.My brother and I have a bet, he says I will fall in love in first year and be together in the end of first year and I say that I would fall in love in first year but we won't be together till the middle of second year."I said blushing.

They made aw sounds."Okay we won't tell, but I agree with your brother, what do you get if your right?"Ginny asks.

"Oh they do what we say for a week.And then I still have my true love as a boyfriend.Ya I know that we will have big and small fights but who doesn't.OH mione I now you like Ron when he looked at you, you blushed."I said smirking at her.

"Ya so what's your point.I say that you will get together in the Pre-stage of the next wizarding war.'I said guessing."How do you know there will be another war.You-know-who is dead?"Ginny asked as we got out of the cart at my vault.

"I haven't told anyone but my brother but I'm a seer, I saw the war and allot of peoples deaths that I'm not going to let happen."I said getting my money.

Ginny was looking at a necklace with a cross and the words madison's rule in Chinese. "You can wear it if you want I have one too oh and mione there's one with the words in red, you can have that one to they can be our best friend necklaces. "I said smiling.

"OMW, really thank you.It is so pretty."Ginny and mione said at the same time."Okay I have all I need lets go.Here ill put mine on, mines in green, Ginny's is blue, and miones is red."I said as we got back Into the cart.

We got to the top and I was greeted by a little kid push me down.I was about to fall but the boy from earlier caught me and steadied me.

"Are you okay, I'm harry by the way." he said putting me back on my feet."um,I'm okay I'm raven."I turn to the girls who are giggling and giving them a look that says I will catch up.

"Sorry if I ran into you."I say blushing Little."Nah, I'm good it wasn't really your fault.So are you a first year to?"he asked as we started walking back to the main room.

"Ya, by any chance are you harry potter, if you are don't worry I'm not going to ask to see your scar or anything or gush but I would beat my brother at a bet at who would meet a famous person first."I asked.

"Sorry that was a stupid question, forget I said that please."I said blushing and looking at the ground."Nah it cool, but ya I'm harry potter.And I would go up to your brother and personally tell him you won the bet if you wanted."he asked.

"Aw you would do that?"I asked."Why not, I would like to help a pretty girl like you win a bet."he said making me blush."Well ill show you which one is my brother.follow me."I said walking over to him.

I walked over and put my arm around Brandon's shoulders. Harry walked up to him."Well sorry for you, but you lost the bet of knowing a famous person first, cause raven now knows Harry potter.Raven I have to go but ill see you guys at Hogwarts."he said walking away and waving.

I look at everyone who are either looking at me or at harry or looking in back and forth between us."Okay,lets get to the shopping shall we."i say walking to the front doors.We got our money so we went and got all of our stuff now all we have to do is get our wands.

"OFF TO THE WAND SHOP WE GO,YEP GRANGERS,WEASLEYS,AND MADISONS ALL IN ONE PLACE!!!!YEP WE ARETHE AWESOMEST GROUP IN ALL OF THE GROUPS."I sang all the way down the ally with hermione and ginny,with ginny's brothers laughing at us the whole time.

We walked in well the only ones who needed a wand went in plus ginny.A old man popped out behind ron and he screamed like a little girl.We all laughed at him.Ron went up first and got his,his was cheerywood with a unicorn hair core,and it was 10'5 inches.Than hermione got hers,its 12'3 inches,maplewood,and veela hair core.Now its my turn.I went through allot of wands.He went to the back.

"i wonder,if this could be your wand.?''He brought out a red and black wand.I took it and it let of a VERY bright golden light.When the light went away mr.olivander had a shocked face."That is a very special wand.The core has four hairs in it.All four hairs are the hair of the founding fathers of Hogwarts.The wood is white ash tree,and its 11'5 inches.Your are a vey powerfull witch miss madison."

With that we all walked out starring at my wand."Why are you all starring at her wand for?"fred and george asked."Because her wand has hair from all four founders and represents that she is a VERY powerfull witch.When she picked it up,it let out a VERY VERY bright golden light."Hermione explains.

"Lets go to our house to hang out."i said to everyone putting my wand in my boot."We can all go to the train station together.If you stay.We can give you the flow name and hermione can go home with us,since shes muggle born."i said everyone agreed.Brandon wrote it down for the weasleys and hermione said bye to her parents who was goin back through the leaky couldren.

Ginny,Hermione,and i went over and flowed to my house.We got thereand went up to my room and packed everything into our trunks and waited for the others.