Night School Part 2

Zacznij od początku

'Why do I get this feeling like you didn't sent this message?' Allison said. 'Because I didn't.' Scott sighed. 'Nope, he would've put like an x at the end or something.' I said with a shrug. 'Okay, did you drive here?' Stiles asked ignoring my attempt to lighten the mood. 'No, Jackson did.' Allison replied and I groaned in response. 'Jackson's here?' I cried out. My day just reached the first spot on my list of worsts nights ever. 'And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?' Allison asked but she got cut off by her phone ringing again. My eyes shot up while Allison was talking through the phone. Or I was dreaming or something just moved up there. A door then opened and Jackson and Lydia walked in. 'Ugh, finally.' Lydia said sounding happy to see us, or she was just happy that she could go home now. 'Can we go now?' Yep, she wanted to go home. Now there really was movement above us and my hand reached for Stiles'. I keep grabbing his hand all night, gawd lee Sam, man up. Stiles, Scott and I shot each other looks before Scott told us to run, and we did. We ran up the stairs followed by the sound of something breaking through the ceiling. We ran through the halls, I could hear the alpha behind us but I was too scared to look back. I didn't want to see how far or how close it was. We burst through a door into what seemed to be the cafeteria. Oh, brilliant. The room with the most windows out of the whole school. Unfortunately, only Stiles and I seemed to notice that. Whilst everyone started barricading the doors with chairs and tables, Stiles and I were looking at the windows. 'Scott...' I said loudly trying to get his attention, which I did not get. 'What was that? Scott, what was that?' Allison rambled. 'Why was it in the ceiling?' Lydia followed, clearly panicking. 'Just help me!' Scott yelled. 'The chairs, stack the stairs.' He told Jackson. 'Guys, if you could just wait a second!' Stiles called but nobody listened. 'You guys, listen to me.' He tried again. 'Wait.' No one listened, they just kept stacking the chairs. Idiots. 'Guys, can we just wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking...'

I groaned and walked over to the chairs. I grabbed one of them, throwing a few down in the process, I lifted it up in the air before smashing it down on the ground, followed by a loud scream of Scott's name. He dropped the chair he was placing and looked at me. I was panting and sweating. 'Okay, nice work.' Stiles said sarcastically. He shot me a quick thankful look. 'Really.' he continued. 'Beautiful job everyone. Now, what do we do about the twenty foot wall of windows?' He said pointing at the wall of windows behind him. 'Can someone please explain to me what's going because I'm really freaking out and I would like to know why?' Allison said while she claimed a grip and Scott's jacket. Almost demanding him to say something. 'Scott?' He walked away from her and leaned against some chairs. I walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder, making him look at me. His look told me that he didn't know what to do. Everyone's eyes were on Scott and it was pissing me off. Why should he have all the answers? I looked at Stiles for help. 'Somebody killed the janitor.' He said answering my look. 'What?' Lydia squeaked. 'Yeah, the janitor is dead.' I sighed looking back at my twin brother. 'What are they talking about?' Allison asked Scott. 'Is this a joke?'

'Who killed him?' Jackson asked at his turn. 'No, no, no, no... This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion...' -'Don't you get it?' Jackson said cutting Lydia off 'There wasn't a mountain lion.' He said. 'Who is it? What does he want? What's happening?' Allison cried out. 'Scott?'

'Okay that's enough!' I yelled, leaving Allison thrown back and the others with wide eyes. 'Stop yelling at my brother! Stop asking him what the hell is going on! Why should he have all the answers? Just give him some space for god's sake!' I yelled throwing another chair on the ground. I looked at each of them, Lydia and Jackson both looked at the ground whilst Allison looked a bit scared. I felt Scott grabbing my hand, telling me it was alright. 'I- I don't know.' He said, clearly panicking a little. 'I- I just ... If we go out there, he's gonna kill us.' He said. 'Us, he's gonna kill us?' Lydia asked, holding on the Jackson's arm. 'Who? Who is it?' Allison demanded. She was looking at Stiles, he quickly looked at me. 'It's Derek.' Scott suddenly said and I almost choked on my own spit. I looked at him with wide eyes. 'It's Derek Hale.' He said after shooting me a quick look that said he didn't know what else to do. 'Derek killed the janitor?' Jackson asked in unbelief. 'Are you sure?' Allison asked next, not sounding very completely sure herself. 'I saw him.' Scott lied. 'The mountain lion...' Lydia interrupted but Scott cut her off. 'No! Derek killed them!' -'All of them?' She asked. Scott nodded. 'Starting with his own sister.'

'And the bus driver?' Jackson asked. 'And the guy at the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us too.' My brother told them. The people who had no idea what was actually going on, stood there in shock. They had no idea it was the alpha chasing us. And I think that's why Scott said it was Derek. I must admit, I didn't approve, but if Stiles was right and he really is dead, it didn't really matter right? 'Call the cops.' Jackson said after a while. 'No.' Stiles said quickly. Damn right no, Papa Stilinski didn't have to get hurt because of us. 'What do you mean no?' Jackson asked, of course, he's used to getting what he wants. I don't think he's familiar with the word no. 'I mean no.' Stiles said again. 'Wanna here it in Spanish? No.' He said putting an adorable accent on it. In other situations, that would've been well cute. Not that it wasn't now, it just wasn't the mood. 'Look, Derek killed three people.' Stiles continued, going with Scott. 'We don't know what he's armed with.'

'Your dad is armed with the entire sheriff's department. Call him.' Jackson said firmly. Lydia always being one step ahead, already had her phone out. 'I'm calling.' She said. 'No, Lydia would you just hold on a sec.' Stiles said moving towards her to try and stop her from calling but Jackson stood in front of him. Scott rushed over to them, grabbing Stiles' arm. I then heard Lydia speak. 'Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped and we need you to...' The person on the other line must have cut her off because she stopped talking. 'But...' The line must have then been broken because she moved her phone away from her ear. 'She hung up on me.' She said throwing her hands up. 'The police hung up on you?' Allison asked, appalled. 'She said they got a tip warning them that there were going to be pranks about a break in at the high school. She said that if they called again they were going to trace it and have me arrested.' Lydia explained to us.

I felt slightly relieved. 'So call again.' Allison said, as if it was the obvious thing to do. 'No, they won't trace a cell.' Stiles said with a shake of his head, he was of course a living encyclopaedia when it came to police business. 'And they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here.' He shrugged. 'Then... w- what is this? Why does Derek want to kill us? Why is he killing anyone?' Allison rambled, clearly confused. And then again, all eyes were on my brother. Although Allison seemed to be careful after my break out from earlier. 'Why is everyone looking at me?' Scott asked. 'Yeah, why looking at him?' I said raising my eyebrows and crossing my arms over my chest. 'Is he the one who sent her the text?' Lydia asked. 'No! I - I, I mean, I don't know.' Scott said. 'Is he the one that called the police?' Allison asked. 'I don't know!' Scott snapped, making Allison turn away from him. He better not feel bad about it. 'Okay, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?' Stiles said grabbing my twin's shoulders and moving him to the other side. Then grabbing my hand and dragging me along.

Well

Considering I'm still awake

Here's another chapter!