Taemin came in from the kitchen. "Who were you talking to?"

"Jonghyun,"

"About what?" Taemin asked as he brought a plate of food and set it in front of Minho.

"They got engaged."

"Oh, really? That's good. I bet Key's really happy." Taemin smiled.

"They both are."

"That's good." Taemin said as he sat down.

Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled back. "Eat, do you want to do something today?"

"You need to go sign up for your classes."

Taemin sighed. "I know...but I'm worried. I don't want to leave you alone. What if I'm at school and you get hurt or stuck?"

"Then I'll call Jonghyun."

Taemin hesitated. "Okay...well, I'm going to go today. Do you want to come with me?"

"No, I'll stay home."

"Call me if you need anything. I'll be as quick as I can." Taemin said. He kissed Minho's cheek and left.

Minho smiled and went online looking for rings and ordered one once he found the perfect ring.

Taemin came back a few hours later. "Okay, I got my classes ready."

"Awesome," Minho smiled. He was trying to make ramen.

Taemin smiled and helped him.

Minho smiled. "I'm getting a lot better."

"You are. Soon you'll be able to walk. Do you want to try swimming around a bit?"

"Okay,"

Taemin smiled.

"I'm excited!"

Taemin got Minho and him dressed, then took him to a pool. Minho was getting nervous.

"It's going to be okay. I'll help you." Taemin said. He got in first and had Minho sit on the stairs.

Minho smiled and kicked around. Taemin got a kid swimming board and laid Minho on top of it. He held Minho by his stomach. Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled back and pulled him around in the water. "Kick,"

Minho started kicking.

"You're doing good." Taemin smiled.

Minho smiled. The board slipped from under him and Minho went under.

Taemin quickly pulled him up and led him to the stairs. "Minho! Are you okay?"

Minho was coughing, but nodded.

Taemin frowned. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault." Minho said quietly.

"Yes, it is. I'm sorry. Do you want to try some more or go home?" Taemin asked.

"Can we just go home?"

Taemin nodded and took Minho home. He was quiet the car ride home. Minho was shaken up.

"I'm sorry. I should have kept my grip on you better." Taemin said.

"It wasn't your fault."

"It is. If I had held you better, you wouldn't have gone under."

"It was the board's fault."

"It was mine." Taemin said. He took Minho to the living room once they got home. He dried off his hair.