Dear roommate 07 off guard

"I've been thinking about what you said." Don nervously sat up straight looking serious at his friend. "I was wondering if you'd be alright with me being with your sister. She's blossomed and...I...I love her."

"Don't worry about me man. If you love her, go for her. Just as long as you're both happy and you don't break her heart." Third replied giving him a smile. "I would like to have you as my brother actually."

"Thank you man." Don thanked him shaking his hand. "Really, thank you. I won't trade her in for anything. I've made many mistakes before but I know she ain't gonna be one of them."

"I know." Third nod his head up and down.

After these two man had a talk outside, Don came back in. It's quiet in the whole apartment. He look around seeing Meryl's door is closed. With no conscience of knock he went into the bathroom. Meryl gave a scream covering her naked body just went she was about to get dressed.

"I'm sorry!" Don covered his eyes looking away. "I thought you were in your room."

"Knock first man!" She cried looking down with tears in her eyes then back at him that was about to leave. "Don, wait. Come in please."

He walk in closing the door still looking away from her.
As soon as he heard her starting to cry on her looked at her that couldn't face him.

"Meryl?"

"It's not like you haven't seen a naked woman before so...I'm sorry." She apologised still looking down. He walk to her touching her cheek to get her attention. "I...I never knew that I'd ever see another man. John's death has been heavy on me and I hate the feeling of falling in love. Really, I do. But I can't help it, okay. I can't help falling in love with you."

"I agree with you." He said placing both his hands on her shoulders. "After the divorce I started blaming all the women. Until you came along. I realised that not all women are the same. Some had ended up leaving before but when I saw you the first time, so beautiful I knew there was something different about you. So different that I can't explain it. I didn't think about the fact that you're an actress or anything. I thought of you as a goddess. I just wanted to have a reason to talk. Everyday I try think up random topics to talk to you because I'm afraid the quiet will scare you away. I can't let you walk out the door forever. I just...I don't want to loose you. I love you Meryl."

"Thank you Don. You're so much more pulled together. I'm not over John yet. I hope you'll understand." She whispered touching his face.

"I understand." He smiled nicely to her. "Now, I'll go out so that you can get dressed, okay?"

"Alright." She giggled letting him go. He close the door behind him taking a deep breath in feeling his fingers that was seconds ago touching her warm skin.

By the time Meryl finished up drying her hair and all, she came into the kitchen looking at Don that put his phone down also looking at her.

"Pizza will be here soon." He smiled at her. She walk up to him placing her arm around his neck.

"Good. So when will I get my cat?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"You will see." He smiled placing his hands on her waists. "Soon though."

"Good." She gave him a glare walking away but he started laughing and grabbed her around her waist pulling her back to him.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me miss. Streep?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Honey, the pizza will be here soon. Behave." She said serious to him. He started laughing letting her go that sended him a wink walking off. "You know, we had never really...fight before. Shouldn't we fight?"

"Why should we fight?" Don asked taking two plates out.

"I don't know. I heard the make-up is best part." She replied taking the juice out of the refrigerator.

"Then let's fight." He laughed watching her approach him. "What do you like? Physical or emotional?"

"What's the best?" She asked with a smile putting the juice on the counter.

"Hmmm...emotional is words. Physical is an excuse to touch you. So I'd go with the second one." He said pretend to think.

"What?" She look horrified up at him that picked her up over his shoulder running with her into her room planting her on the bed starting to tickle her.

She burst out laughing trying to stop him from tickling her but failed.

"Don Gummer!" She shout grabbing his hands but he straddled her and tickled her putting his face in her neck where he finds out she's most ticklish. A little serious she grab his hands placing on her stomach under her breasts getting quiet when he stopped tickling her. "Don."

He look at her being so close to kiss her om the mouth. She let go of his hands that went different directions. His right hand rest on her breast and his other hand he place on her side. Just when he wanted to kiss her a knock on the door stopped them.

"Must be the pizza." He whispered looking into her beautiful eyes.

"I'm hungry. So go." She smiled at him. He nod his head and get off her. She sat up looking at him sitting back in a sexy position as if she's on vacation. He scan her beautiful body once more before heading towards the door to get their pizza.

A/N: Hey everyone! Listen, the next chapter is up to you. I give you two choices...okay? Should I put in sex with all details, less details or no details like not writing that part at all and skipping right to the end?

I cannot continue unless I have our answer. Even if you're the first to answer or only one. If no one reply, I will not continue and you won't know what happens further in the story. I have amazing plans for it though...

P.s I won't judge you by the answer...