Dear roommate 06 the surprise

Meryl came in the apartment humming a song frozing when she saw the mess.

"What is this?" She asked Don that came in.

"We're building your room." He smiled at her. She look at him that stood next to her then back at the mess and the men building there.

"Hu." She bite her bottom lip them look at him that was waiting for another response. "How are we going to eat tonight Gummer? Never mind spent our evening here if this place already looks like this."

"I made dinner reservation for us." He smiled touching her shoulders leading her into his room. "I know this is going to be weird but...I have a surprise for you."

"You're so full of surprises." She replied already stopping when she saw a envelope laying on her pillow.

"I had a talk with Third. He told me what you like best." Don smiled leaning against the doorway.

She look unsure at him taking the envelope opening it. She gave a gasp looking at the picture.

"You can name her whatever you want." He smiled standing up straight.

"She's beautiful!" Meryl shout and ran up to him jumping up on him wrapping her legs around his waist. "Oh shit. I forgot. Your..."

"Don't worry." Don smiled holding her tight in his arms. "I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." She smiled and look at him that was trying to put most balance on the one side since the other side is not ready for the pressure. "Why am I getting a feeling that you're trying to proof something to me?"

"Maybe that's because I am." He smiled accidentally landing his eyes on her breast but looking back at her immediately that looked at the picture again. "You'll have her as soon as your room is finish."

"It's beautiful." She smiled and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Don."

He also plant a kiss on her cheek before she climb off and went to te bed keeping her eyes on the photo. It's a photo of a cat though.

It's been days and her room was finally finished. Don even decorated it so when she came home he would surprise her. But in return of coming home happy, Meryl came home sad.

"Meryl." Dom stood up surprised turning worried when he saw her. "Meryl?"

"Hey Don." She greeted him and put her bag on the table.

"What's wrong?" He asked putting his kurks aside walking to her without it.

"Work." She replied and look at him with a little smile. "Can you maybe...light up my mood."

"Most definitely." He replied and take off his tie. She give him a little glare with a naughty smile. As soon as Don noticed it, he gave a gasp starting to laugh. "Meryl Streep aren't you one dirty minded woman."

"What else was I suppose to think?" She giggled turning bright red. He take a stand behind her blinding her with it. For better lead, he placed his hands on her arms walking her to the closed room. He open it and walk her in.

"Are you ready Miss. Streep?" He asked in a whisper in her ear.

"I am." She smiled. He take the tie from her eyes. As soon as she saw te room she gave a big gasp looking around. With a smile on her lips she drop herself down on her new bed. "It's beautiful!"

"You like it?" Don asked her with a smile.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" She barked at him and decide to sit on her knees on the bed looking at him. "Thank you very, very much Don. How do I make this up to you?"

"You can...marry me." He said looking down then back at her. With a smile on her lips she look down blushing then back at him that couldn't get his eyes off her. "Or not?"

Just when she was about to reply Third barged into the apartment getting both their attention.

"Don? Meryl? Anybody?"

"In here!" Meryl shout and lay back on the bed on a sexy way for Don.

"Oh, your room is finished." Third smiled looking around.

"Harry, can we talk?" Don asked Third. He nod his head walking out into the livingroom with him.

"I'll take a shower." Meryl smiled at Don finding it hard to get up. "When I'm done here."